Smallville Season 7 Intro - What did you think?

so while I was watching the trailer I saw Lana huggin Clark.... I don't remember seeing that anywhere, so Im guessing that didn't happen yet!:cwink:

So the new intro has aired :)

http://svfan.com/content/view/154/28/

What did you think? I was actually shocked Laura Vandervoort was in it. I didn't realize she was that big of a character this season, but I guess in retrospect, she's about all they've promoted as of recent.

I wasn't too hot on lois's wet puppy dog mug shot during her title credit. Otherwise I rather enjoyed it this year around.
by 'download coming later tonight'

do u mean the full ep?

not the trailer, I mean the opening credits...

Wow. I just totally noticed they put Allison ahead of Erica. Why the change?

Cuz she is better and has been there longer. I never understood why she was after Erica in the first place. Allisons in 22 ep. a season, while Erica is in 13.

It was always alphabetical order. Don't know what's so hard to understand about that.

Tom Welling
then the other two leads...alphabetical order
supporting cast...alphabetical order
older cast...alphabetical order

It has been like that since Season one. Doesn't take a genius to figure out why it is changed now. It's part sucking it up to certain actors and part b*tching done by actors. Shouldn't be a secret. And there is no other reason for the change.

so while I was watching the trailer I saw Lana huggin Clark.... I don't remember seeing that anywhere, so Im guessing that didn't happen yet!:cwink:

I think that scene was from "Labyrinth." Not sure, though.

Anyone else notice they had a buncha shots of bizzaro clark that wernt in the first ep?

Also, I'm pretty sure they do credits like that based on the amount of ep's their in, and then put the older people at the end

I was running between rooms when the credits rolled, so I missed it the first time, but here's the new order:

Welling
Rosenbaum
Kreuk
Mack
Durance
Ashmore
Vandervoort
Glover

If it's any indication of the relative importance given to each group (leads and supporting cast), I'm good with that. Of the three leads, I'd prefer to see Clark and Lex receive the greatest emphasis. Of the supporting cast, Mack is the only full season actor to have been there since Day One, so it makes sense (to me) for Chloe to have a larger focus, especially since G&M have said they're not going to start any romance between Clark and Lois. Vandervoort is penultimate because she's new, and Glover is last more out of respect than emphasis. So there ya have it. Perfect, IMHO.

I'm just glad they got rid of the zoom in of Lex's eyeball for Rosey's credit. Never did understand why they chose that to represent him. Also dig that they went with Clark's shirt rip instead of ramming Morgan Edge's car.

very :D

vlcsnap182835tr3.png

God, it's like Gough and Millar like to piss us off by leaving that Clark flying scene at the end.

messed up that kristin is 3rd now after 6 years of being number 2.... :cmad:

messed up that kristin is 3rd now after 6 years of being number 2.... :cmad:

I don't mind Lex taking the number 2 spot, but I am a little concerned about what this may mean in regards to Kristin's involvement with the show. Character-wise, it's kind of a natural progression for Lex to become a bigger part of the story of Superman (or in this case, Clark becoming Superman).

Don't have a problem with Lex as #2, where he deserves to be, its just after 6 seasons I don't see why for the recent change.... Chloe should be #4 though...

I was also surprised to see Supergirl in the opening. I thought she was going to be just a recurring character this season, not a series regular

Thanks, JC. We are so lucky to have you posting on this board!!!

I wasn't shocked to see LV in the credits. With all the promotional buildup surrounding her character I would have been shocked if she wasn't there.

I would have liked to have new promo pics, wouldn't everyone? I don't like the one of Tom in the opening credits at all. Doesn't do him justice IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"