Smallville Season 7 Intro - What did you think?

It was always alphabetical order. Don't know what's so hard to understand about that.

Tom Welling
then the other two leads...alphabetical order
supporting cast...alphabetical order
older cast...alphabetical order

It has been like that since Season one. Doesn't take a genius to figure out why it is changed now. It's part sucking it up to certain actors and part b*tching done by actors. Shouldn't be a secret. And there is no other reason for the change.

Really? Wow, if this is true, then my opinion of those actors who might have complained has seriously gone down. Aren't credits really trivial at the end of the day? Why bother complaining. In bad taste, IMO.

Really? Wow, if this is true, then my opinion of those actors who might have complained has seriously gone down. Aren't credits really trivial at the end of the day? Why bother complaining. In bad taste, IMO.
I think the only one who might have complained is a male. I know Kristin and Allison these days too don't care either way. But it might not stop the people in charge to try and convince people to sign a contract by showing them how important they are to them. Even if the actors don't care about it. Desperate times call for desperate meassures maybe.

I know it's not a new thing, but I hate it when TPTB put new clips of the season IN THE premiere episode credits. Clark flying in the season four credits, Clark/Zod fight in Season Six, etc.

What is the font used in the opening credits. I'm trying to hunt it down. Anyone?​

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"