Smallville: The Official Game of the Series

Kane said:
Hmm likely because it was always a tightly controlled game and not a GTA style game where anything could happen.

I dont mind game play that's linear to an extent, but that game was over the top. Some of the better games like Splinter Cell and MGS can be linear but they let you figure crap out on your own. With BB it was all handed to you, it was like an old Genesis game in that respect.

Tony_Montana said:
I thought about getting Batman Begins but I heard mix reviews I have The Punisher though and I love that game so I am wondering if the game is more like that one?

see I LOVED the Punisher game, even though the movie was "meh." Any game where you can stab someone in the face is cool with me... :up:

^LOL yea that game was great I am upset I can't play it on the 360. :( but is BB like that game or different?

Tony_Montana said:
^LOL yea that game was great I am upset I can't play it on the 360. :( but is BB like that game or different?

Take bad gameplay, and mix it with a step by step commentary on what you need to do, and you get Batman Begins. God that game was awful.:mad:

As far as Smallville game...I vote no....most games based on shows like this are terrible. "24" is all the proof you need.:o

I could see a Smallville RPG would be interesting. Where you play as either Clark, Lana, Lois, Chloe or Lex and battle different Kryptofreaks along the way. Meanwhile you can have character developments / interactions with other characters a la "Sims" and develop relationships with them. LOL

It's Sims meets Oblivion! On second thought, a Smallville game would rock if they can do that.

The graphics would be one of the deciding factors for me. It's not impossible to have great graphics for a Smallville game, especially on a next-gen machine.

What about a Smallville drinking game. Just add rules:
2 Drinks when Lana crys.
1 Drink if Clarke stops a bullet.
2 Drinks if Clarke does something super infront of Lex without Lex seeing.
5 Drinks if Clarke Flies
1 Drink if Freak of the Week Dies.
3 Drinks if someone mentions some sort of super league.
ect...

^ Oh, I'm all over this like a bad suit.

*ahem*

A SV drinking game definitely needs it's own thread. :D

AgentPat said:
BINGO!!

Back in the mid 90's, I used to play Doom All. The. Time. A friend gave me the keycode for... you guessed it... invulnerability. I never realized how boring a game could be until I played it that way. Then I was pissed at my friend for showing it to me. LOL I stopped playing Doom after a day of learning the keycode. How pathetic is that?

I used to play the old 007 games for N64, and my friends and I would be so excited when we found a God mode cheat. But after we entered it in. The game became so boring. Of course we were all 8-9 years old and it took us about a day to figure out that no one would win in multiplayer mode with God mode on but I've said too much, already. Back on topic...I remember someone mentioning that it would appeal to them that they were starting off from the beginning and being able to advance in the game, and not be extremely invincible the entire game. That's something that would appeal to me as well. I also like what I saw at E3 with Superman Returns. If people or the city is in peril, that's how you lose.

Brainiac 8 said:
Take bad gameplay, and mix it with a step by step commentary on what you need to do, and you get Batman Begins. God that game was awful.:mad:

As far as Smallville game...I vote no....most games based on shows like this are terrible. "24" is all the proof you need.:o
I enjoyed the 24 game. :(

AgentPat said:
^ Oh, I'm all over this like a bad suit.

*ahem*

A SV drinking game definitely needs it's own thread. :D

didnt we make up one of those already? :confused:

The Incredible Hulk said:
Wouldn't be surprised. I'm just too lazy to go look for it. Iz probably buried under a sea of threads, and the Hype's search engine has been brain damaged lately, so I dunno...

The Incredible Hulk said:

yeah you had one before I remember seeing it . . . Just dont remeber where to find it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"