Smallville Video Game

kal_el_526

The Man Of Steel
Reaction score
With the new superman returns game coming out ive been thinking how cool a game based on smallville would be they would create the entire town with a little bit of metropolis for your sandbox to play in and you would go through all the seasons of smallville getting his new powers and fighting the enemies he has fought including playing in all the season finales an pilots imagine saving Lana from the tornado or flying after the plane with lex on it as Kal-el an fighting Zod trapped in lexs body it would be awesome they could even use parts of the actual show to helpmove along the story you know like use them in place of cinematics I think it would be a really cool game and it would come out with the release of the last seasons DVD set now this is just a though but what do you guys think? What would you like to see in the game?......

yeah I can imagine it'd be fun to play superman's life from the start.

One of the levels could have you drive around as lex in his sports car and try to hit clark off the bridge...

Wesyeed said:
One of the levels could have you drive around as lex in his sports car and try to hit clark off the bridge...
I would pay money just to play that level. :o

maybe the trick to this game, is everytime you have to complete a mission to proceed to the next level, you avoid it and complain about your powers.

=)

I'd be all for a game once the series ended ,that's let you play from the very beginning up until the time you become Supes. Make it free roam GTA style with Smallville and maybe part of Metropolis and the FoS that opens up later in the game.You acquire your powers as you go and then have the main missions roughly parallel the big plots from the series. Throw in a few cameos, and there you have it.

I like the idea of a Smallville video game.

They should of at least made smallville clark an unlockable costume in the superman returns game that would been a cool unlockable.

Wesyeed said:
yeah I can imagine it'd be fun to play superman's life from the start.

LOL. That would be hilarious.:woot:

Seriously though all adaptations of films to video games have added villians that weren't in the movie. Imagine if in the game Jor-El is one of the main villians. Then he is revealed to be the Eradicator, or instead of sitting around playing football, you actually go around the world on a "Crusade" to find the stones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"