So I got some bad news today.

If you're serious, then I am terribly sorry. I can't imagine how it must feel to hear that.

I can't say anything that hasn't already been said, but from the bottom of my usually cold black heart, I'm sorry man. Your life truly isn't over, and it's only what you make of to begin with, keep a positive outlook. :up:

The Lumberjack said:
I don't know how I got as the only person I've had sex with since I was last tested was my girlfriend and she's clean. I've been in 2 fights where I was bleeding profusely and it's possible that I caught it then since these were very open wounds and I wasn't the only person bleeding. That's the only thing I can come up with.

I've got to run some errands, but I'll be back soon guys.

Thats very sad man. I feel for you pal. It's very strange that your girlfriend is negative yet you are positive. Im not 100% sure but I really don't think you could have gotten HIV from being in those fights you mentioned. I don't think it's possible for the blood to mix in your cut and the virus be transmitted that way. At least I've never heard of it happening that way.

Not to give false hope but it is possible a mistake was made on your test. Not high but it is possible. I know somebody that tested positive for diabetes and it turned out they really didn't have it. You might want to be tested again.

Even if you really have it, it isn't the end. Like others have said living a healthy lifestyle and medicine will be extremely beneficial. Also HIV is not dangerous in and of itself only when it turns into AIDS it is. It could be years before it manifests into AIDS. Some people go their entire natural life before it turned into AIDS.

So keep up the hope man and I wish you the best of luck.

...and as someone who sticks his dick in a lot of random holes, this is something I worry about every weekend when I wake up next to dead hookers and trannies, maybe there's something to be said for this whole crazy abstinence thing. :(

I wish I had some comforting words, but I don't. So instead I'll tell you this: you could live with AIDs for many more years, and I could get hit by a car tommorrow. I demand your pity!

whoa....I'm sorry to hear this dude. ****, this has got me kinda suprised :(

Kipobe said:
I wish I had some comforting words, but I don't. So instead I'll tell you this: you could live with AIDs for many more years, and I could get hit by a car tommorrow. I demand your pity!
The next couple of days are going to be The Hype's After School Special. Lumberjack is going to learn that he can live a fulfilling life with HIV and somebody else is going to come to grips with the fact that AIDS can affect the people he cares about. And we'll all be self satisfied:(

Sabretooth said:
Dude, I am SO sorry. :(
Well, hopefully I won't get hit by a car... I was just using an example. But thanks anyway. :)

Darren Daring said:
The next couple of days are going to be The Hype's After School Special. Lumberjack is going to learn that he can live a fulfilling life with HIV and somebody else is going to come to grips with the fact that AIDS can affect the people he cares about. And we'll all be self satisfied:(
However, it'll be abruptly brought to an end when Lackey sends a press release saying he has the plague.

:(

Kipobe said:
However, it'll be abruptly brought to an end when Lackey sends a press release saying he has the plague.

:(

And Erzengel reveals his coke habit:(

Like we didn't all see that coming though....

Kipobe said:

You save me the trouble of making a ****ty joke in a feeble attempt to lighten up this thread. I love you:up:

I'm sorry, bro. Just be strong and keep your tips up. You can get through this.

If anybody can kick the **** out of HIV, it's you man

That sucks quite a lil, sorry to hear, be gud.

Carter said:
If anybody can kick the **** out of HIV, it's you man

978.jpg

You’re the best!
Around!
Nothing’s gonna ever keep you down
You’re the Best!
Around!
Nothing’s gonna ever keep you down
You’re the Best!
Around!
Nothing’s gonna ever keep you dow-ow-ow-ow-own

Dude, this isn't the end for you. All you'll have to do is change your lifestyle. The one thing I can suggest though is to work towards all of your life goals, and make sure you achieve what you want to :o

The Lumberjack said:
So I went last week to donate plasma in order to get some extra cash. I was denied as it turns out that I've contracted HIV at some point in the last 6 months. Apparently I'm not going to live to see 30 if there isn't some sort of major advance in the treatment of the disease. I don't really have much to say right now. The gravity of the situation has just set in today and I don't really know how to react. I've told my family and my girlfriend, who has thankfully not contracted the disease, and they've taken it much than I have up to this point. I am going to die and I can't do a damn thing about it.:(

I'm very sorry to hear this man. I'm not trying to sound like a prick or wish any harm on anyone, but why is it things like this happen to cool guys like Lumberjack?

I mean you have people who lie in order to gain financial needs, committ hate crimes, molest children, and yet, neither of them get any kind of disease at any point of their lives it seems like.

But don't give up Lumberjack. Don't accept death, just say you're going to live and live a very long life at that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"