So I guess there's no 3rd trailer afterall, huh?

Discussion in 'X-Men 1, 2 & 3' started by Nell2ThaIzzay, May 15, 2006.

  1. Nell2ThaIzzay Registered

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2005
    Messages:
    16,631
    Likes Received:
    0
    Seems like the people that went to see Mission: Impossible 3 saw the trailer we've had since the 24 debut... and there hasn't been any mention of another one since... :(

    Kinda sucks, I was really looking forward to it.
     
  2. X-Maniac High Evolutionary

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2003
    Messages:
    15,181
    Likes Received:
    595
    We've apparently already seen 90% of the movie in existing trailers and TV spots. Hardly seems worth them doing another trailer unless you want the remaining 10% so you can edit together your own movie...
     
  3. Nell2ThaIzzay Registered

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2005
    Messages:
    16,631
    Likes Received:
    0
    lol

    Well at least if I edited it, I could edit it in a way so Cyclops didn't die...

    :(
     
  4. Feyd Rautha Registered

    Joined:
    Jul 19, 2005
    Messages:
    395
    Likes Received:
    1
    There's no point in a 3rd trailer. We know everything now... every scene, every outcome, every death, every cure victim...
     
  5. theJust Registered

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2003
    Messages:
    1,076
    Likes Received:
    0
    give the harkonnen a blade...
     
  6. Feyd Rautha Registered

    Joined:
    Jul 19, 2005
    Messages:
    395
    Likes Received:
    1
    It's about time someone noticed my kewl Dune-related screen name.
     
  7. theJust Registered

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2003
    Messages:
    1,076
    Likes Received:
    0
    its very kewl, they are too stubborn to go back in time and watch/read quality things, they only discuss currentness.

    long live the fighters!
     
  8. Avalanche Tremor

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2005
    Messages:
    6,942
    Likes Received:
    0
    No thired trailer, but we have seen enough clips to more than make up to a third trailer, so no complaints from me.
     
  9. FieryBalrog Registered

    Joined:
    May 17, 2005
    Messages:
    2,438
    Likes Received:
    0
    I have also noticed it.

    good pick!
     
  10. Feyd Rautha Registered

    Joined:
    Jul 19, 2005
    Messages:
    395
    Likes Received:
    1
  11. LEX Registered

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2006
    Messages:
    33,759
    Likes Received:
    7
    The TV spots and all the clips are more than enough. No trailer, please.
     
  12. britrogue Registered

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2006
    Messages:
    6,164
    Likes Received:
    0
    i think we've already seen enough with all the tv spots
     
  13. FieryBalrog Registered

    Joined:
    May 17, 2005
    Messages:
    2,438
    Likes Received:
    0
    yea theres really nothing left to see almost, heh. The new clips I just saw today... we've basically seen the whole movie. I'm surprised they released sooo many clips.
     
  14. kytrigger Registered

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2006
    Messages:
    4,458
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yeah, it was kind of surprising, but when you think about it, it kinda makes sense. More websites can have an "exclusive clip" of X3 which they of course are going to promote the hell out of now.

    And some may say that they are ruining the movie showing too much of it, but not really. The only people that have seen every clip that has been released are the rabid fans like us who will have read spoilers from early screenings so we know what will happen anyway. I'd say that the average movie-goer will have seen the two trailers, a couple of tv spots, and 1 or 2 short exclusive clips, which is the perfect amount. It's enough to have an idea about what the story will be and get excited for it, but little enough to leave them wanting more.
     
  15. CapBeerCino Registered

    Joined:
    Oct 24, 2005
    Messages:
    6,420
    Likes Received:
    1
    Agreed.
     
  16. CapBeerCino Registered

    Joined:
    Oct 24, 2005
    Messages:
    6,420
    Likes Received:
    1
    I avoided all but 1 :D
     

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"