So, my boss just...

If he plays WoW, isn't there good chance he visits this site as well? You might hurt his portly feelings.

WoW people sit at the computer all day only getting up to go to the bathroom. so sad.

WoW people can get a little too wrapped up in it, no doubt about that. One of my buddies lost his his wife to WoW. Literally. She left and divorced him so she could move to Oklahoma and live with one of her guild members whom she fell in love with online playing WoW.

jag
she was probably ugly

Talked to me about World of Warcraft:dry:

My boss is a psychologist that is an extremely smart and verbose man. He is very portly but he is a funny guy. So I go in to get some work to do and he asks me if I have ever played WoW. I say no and tell him I like fast paced console games better. He then tells me about how awesome it is and explains it in every friggin detail:sleepy: He talks about how he plays with his son and son-in-law.

He goes on to tell me every quest he has been on and what he had to do and he even talks about how he meets scantily clad babes...:wow: He then ends the talk with an excuse on how the game is pyschologically related to life...sure:whatever:

I sat in there for nearly 90 minutes listening to this:o Here is the kicker...the man is over 50 years old!

I would have started yelling, "+2 damage, +2 damage" but I wouldn't want to risk him casting a spell or something.

I liked the decomposing bodies.

My boss is in his lair, listening to Sesame Street songs. I kid you not.

I want to give my boss the episode of South Park where they play WoW but I don't know how he would take it...

DUDE! This is your ticket to a promotion.

Help him defeat the lava monsters of Molten Core, and you're sure to win some brownie points!

And also gain mad XP.
My ticket to a promotion is secks...wait:csad:

There's no secks in WoW, noob-face. :cmad:

Though, he may enjoy a bikini-clad Night Elf dance.:o

ahahahahahaha. That is sad:o
I wish it was funny, but sadly, it's actually quite disturbing. He used to live with friends, but now, because of his addiction, he lives alone and barely leaves his place, never calls any of us. He totally walked out of our lives over WoW.

I've walked in on a friend of mine in the middle of a raid....the lingo itself is frightening

I wish it was funny, but sadly, it's actually quite disturbing. He used to live with friends, but now, because of his addiction, he lives alone and barely leaves his place, never calls any of us. He totally walked out of our lives over WoW.

There's help groups for that, you know. Maybe stage an intervention?

HAHA the intervention meets weekly at the Cave of Eternal Sorrows.

Casting Comforting Aura, happiness +5!

I accidentally brought up message boards with one guy at school. Now he's stalked me to like 3 different boards and won't shut up about hanging out. He's ALWAYS ONLINE.

Srsly, I'm not that cute. Am I? :confused:

I accidentally brought up message boards with one guy at school. Now he's stalked me to like 3 different boards and won't shut up about hanging out. He's ALWAYS ONLINE.

Srsly, I'm not that cute. Am I? :confused:

maybe he just needs a friend

maybe he just needs a friend
No, he and the Skyscraper Forum posse... like a hundred of them... hang out and "board" together. I thought I spent an excessive amount of time on here, but man. :(

Skyscraper Forum Posse?? wow....sounds kinda....I got nothin'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"