My boss loves the toilet

I swear, the man cannot stay out of the bathroom. He can't even step out of the office to hand me a note, email, whatever without heading down the hall to the pot. He's had customers waiting in the lobby to talk with him walk out because he was on the potty.
About a month ago, the toilet was really clogged, so much that I had to post an "Out of Order" sign on the door.

The next day he came in, and as usual went in that direction and yelled at me "What's this mean???!!". I explained what it was, and he had one of the saddest looks I have ever seen. :csad:

My co-workers and I are at point of timing him when he goes in there, to see if he can beat his record of longest-time-in-bathroom which currently stands at 48 minutes. One trip. I kid you not.

Either he has a real problem, or the office toilet is his La-z-Boy rocker. I dunno, I'm kind of concerned.

So Mirko's a mega-pooper? Wow, you think you know a guy...:csad:

I swear, the man cannot stay out of the bathroom. He can't even step out of the office to hand me a note, email, whatever without heading down the hall to the pot. He's had customers waiting in the lobby to talk with him walk out because he was on the potty.
About a month ago, the toilet was really clogged, so much that I had to post an "Out of Order" sign on the door.

The next day he came in, and as usual went in that direction and yelled at me "What's this mean???!!". I explained what it was, and he had one of the saddest looks I have ever seen. :csad:

My co-workers and I are at point of timing him when he goes in there, to see if he can beat his record of longest-time-in-bathroom which currently stands at 48 minutes. One trip. I kid you not.

Either he has a real problem, or the office toilet is his La-z-Boy rocker. I dunno, I'm kind of concerned.
Haha you think that's bad? Wait til he takes his laptop in there with him or a laptop AND a phone AND an mp3 player. Only when he can top that will he be in the same league as me. Oh and once I was on the toilet so long I fell asleep. Yep, a 2 hour nap on the toilet.

Is there no limit to your manliness?

Ugghhh ... Can I suggest you start giving him cheese, lots and lots of cheese. Bind that dude up.

Does the newspaper go in with him? Maybe he's dropping one and then checking out the box scores from the previous night. 48 minutes does not seem right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"