So now is this a sequel or what?!

what is with all the bana hate on here?

The guy did the best he could with what he had to work with at the time.
I like the first movie, and I think this one has the potential to be better if they keep certain elements and change others.

drop the multiple cameras, drop the fungus, focus on banner laying low.
exactly..but some people dont seem to understand that.

exactly..but some people dont seem to understand that.

How you been sava?

now that I am dispatching again I will be returning to they hype forums, as some people have noticed by me posting in every thread I can think of. Haven't been to the official movie site in a long time did it get shut down, or what happened to everyone from there.

hey, seeing as its requal, are they counting this and the last one as part of the same trilogy? or new trilogy?

hey, seeing as its requal, are they counting this and the last one as part of the same trilogy? or new trilogy?
Why must everything be a part of a trilogy? :confused:

It's a continuation of the same universe, but it won't explicitly refer to anything that happened in the original movie. It's like James Bond films, they're all in the same universe, with the same character, but most of them aren't directly related.

It's just like having a new cast come on and take over teh story...similar to what halcohol said..

it's more in line with when pierce brosnan became james bond. Reboot cast but it's still a sequel of sorts.

Personally i don't care what it is or it is supposed to be, I have a big feeling they are going to miss the ball with this one.

If there has to be a trilogy.... i think that the requel would be part one of it.... it's going to set up its own themes and such... i would assume anyway

After the Iron Man movie (stay tuned for lots more from the set!), the second one out of the gate for Marvel Studios' independently-produced slate is "Hulk." "'The Hulk' movie will be different from the first one 'cause this one will be good," said Feige. "There are certain elements of the first film that I'm proud of, there are other elements that I'm not. In looking to reboot and start the franchise fresh and new, we wanted to start with a clean slate."

http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=5855

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"