Doc Sampson?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gazgiz

Did anyone else see the origin of Doc Sampson in the Incredible Hulk? You know Mr. Blue? He was the one helping Bruce find a cure throughout the first part of the movie. When they met we find out his name is Sam or Samuel or something...I forget. But definately a Sam in the name. Then when Blonsky makes him give him a hyper dose of Gamma, Abomination knocks the Doc over gashing his head. Then some of banners blood drips into the gash. This IS Doc Sampson. Wonder if he'll appear later, maybe in Hulk 2 or Avengers or something.

Peace

:bh:

So did you see that scene or not? I'm wondering why no one is talking about it. Is everyone here just so young they don't even know who Doc Sampson is?

So did you see that scene or not? I'm wondering why no one is talking about it. Is everyone here just so young they don't even know who Doc Sampson is?
umm...do you?...and no, i paid £7 to sit in the cinema and watch the ceiling :up:

Did anyone else see the origin of Doc Sampson in the Incredible Hulk? You know Mr. Blue? He was the one helping Bruce find a cure throughout the first part of the movie. When they met we find out his name is Sam or Samuel or something...I forget. But definately a Sam in the name. Then when Blonsky makes him give him a hyper dose of Gamma, Abomination knocks the Doc over gashing his head. Then some of banners blood drips into the gash. This IS Doc Sampson. Wonder if he'll appear later, maybe in Hulk 2 or Avengers or something.

Peace

:bh:
That was samuel stern.

Samson was dating betty.

re-watch the film...

I paid about 11 ringit to see it, so not bad. I did see the scene. It wasn't too obvious but it was there. Maybe not many people know who Doc Sampson is I guess. I do like how these last 2 Marvel productions are trying to maintain some continuity. You have to when you make comic book films. Thats whats sets them apart from other films and it makes people curious to see the other ones.

I paid about 11 ringit to see it, so not bad. I did see the scene. It wasn't too obvious but it was there. Maybe not many people know who Doc Sampson is I guess. I do like how these last 2 Marvel productions are trying to maintain some continuity. You have to when you make comic book films. Thats whats sets them apart from other films and it makes people curious to see the other ones.

the character you are talking about, is The Leader. Doc Samson is he guy who was dating Betty. Like NR said, watch the film again.

SO the guy dating betty was Sampson? I missed that. I couldn't remember Mr. Blues name. So if it was Samuel Sterns then that means he would be the Leader. Of course. Sorry I missed that.

SO the guy dating betty was Sampson? I missed that. I couldn't remember Mr. Blues name. So if it was Samuel Sterns then that means he would be the Leader. Of course. Sorry I missed that.

its easy to miss that the guy dating Betty was Samson, in the original cut, he had a bigger part to play, but they nearly cut him out, i dont remember his name being mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"