so the show stinks, why do you still watch it?

volumes 2 and 3 had problems because the writers either ran out of fresh ideas or became too obsessed with pleasing the audiance that wanted to see more powers and action, all along never realising that it is the focus on character that made the first volume succesfull, we cared about them then because we could relate, and we tuned into each episode to see what they would do next and how they would react to certain situations, it wasnt really about finding out what syler does with the brains or peter exploding in new york.I watch because i believe the show is finnally beggining to seem like its old self again, though there are still a few lingering flaws.

The show will get back on track . I've been watching regardless because I want to see a conclusion for these characters.

Yeah...the show hardly 'stinks.' It took a few tumbles in Volumes II and III (no TV show is perfect, honestly) but I think Volume IV has really picked things up again.

The show had a couple of good episodes that came out before ep. 20
then, In chapter 20, Hiro is talking to baby parkman...as soon as I watched that scene, I lost interest again...the writers can't cease to screw up this show.:(

I have this strange idea that they need to kill off EVERYONE and have all new people and powers.

i am growing weary of the "same place same time" mystic crap that keeps happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"