The Boondocks Thread

deathshead2 said:
Saw it once not really funny like most things on tv. Besides I wouldn't watch it anyway sense JLU is gone I havn't watched anything on that channel sense it went off the air.
most things on tv are funny?

LanternFan said:
There are lesser episodes, but the good ones are REALLY good.

My favorites are "The Passion of Ruckus" and "Return of the King."

Great stuff.

Don't forget Gangstalisciuos

I don't like it, takes itself too seriously and plus there have other better shows that have been "in your face" type of social commentary.

Well I didn't like it at first either, but I've come to find that it has a great mix of subtle humor and in-your-face wackiness as well as handling conteporary social issues in a lighthearted manner that you just don't see very often.

BTW, I'm not being paid to say this. However I wouldn't object to a little financial bump. Can't afford my favorite drugs anymore :D

Couldnt find a thread so Im sorry if its here somewhere.

Anybody else think this is best animated show since south park? Im not a big fan of all the adult swim shows, and pretty much hate the whole direction those shows head in.

I like the boondocks because its funny as hell and talks about social issues. Im a white guy from australia and I find it all interesting and relevant. Huey is too cool for words and Riley is just the dumbest guy on the planet.

Havent got the dvd yet but all season one is on my computer, plus ive bought some of the books of the strips. Good stuff. Anybody else like it?

I don't find it funny in the least.

Anyone heard anything. And if this thread already exists, call me an idiot, tell me to use search, and we can move on :woot: !

Yeah, it takes longer for Boondocks to be produced. Can't really just lock them in a room with a bunch of weed for a weekend and have an entire seasons worth of episodes "written"

If you think Assy McGee and the other shows come from just a bunch of weed, you've obviously never smoked.

Maybe PCP and Crystal Meth locked in a room, but ya know.

Does anyone watch The Boondocks on Adult Swim? And when in June does the second season start? I can't find anything.

Yeah i watch it and i was wondering when or if they were making a season 2.

^Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!! It looks like it'll be great. :yay:

This is gonna be awesome. Too bad it's all the way in October from what i read.

Definite must-see.

And also in October, the latest Boondocks Treasury

61xcPpGU85L._SS500_.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"