The Dark Knight So what do you think we will see at C-C/Wizard World?

Silver Knight

Superhero
Reaction score
I say the teaser, teaser poster and some figures.

What do you guys think?

I don't think we'll see anything at C-C, and only a few posters and the Batpod on display at WW. In fact, I'm doubtful we'll get a teaser before September, as much as it pains me to say.

They announced they aren't going to be at CC I am almost 100 percent sure now. It is mostly going to be Iron man and Hulk

They announced they aren't going to be at CC I am almost 100 percent sure now. It is mostly going to be Iron man and Hulk

I'm pretty sure several people have said TONIGHT that they will be in the WB booth at CC. Along with the trailer getting pushed back to Bourne instead of Simpsons.

Leave the thread troll.

Back on topic.

That definitely earned the much-fabled Cesar TEOL image.

jokerteol.jpg

I'm pretty sure several people have said TONIGHT that they will be in the WB booth at CC. Along with the trailer getting pushed back to Bourne instead of Simpsons.

You are right too I just read another article saying that there might be a teaser. Oh well I am not going to it.

There is NO confirmation whatsover that I've heard of that the trailer is getting pushed out of Simpsons.

We've already seen the toys, and the poster, we'll get the trailer

There is NO confirmation whatsover that I've heard of that the trailer is getting pushed out of Simpsons.

There's no confirmation it was with the Simpsons to begin with.

chud said CC and Simpsons.

That's about as reliable a source as is available right now.

So how about guessing at what we'll see?

I'm guessing a lot of black and a few choice images spliced in with a voice over of some sort.

I'm guessing a lot of black and a few choice images spliced in with a voice over of some sort.

I bet there wont be a lot. Maybe a teaser maybe the batpod and a batman toy. I doubt they would have a Joker toy

I think it'll be similar to BB. A few shots here and there with voice over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"