So where's the baby ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrailerCues

Sidekick
Reaction score
As if the public's lukewarm reaction to "Mission: Impossible III" has made him skittish to negative reviews, Tom Cruise has yet to release pictures of his new daughter, Suri, and even some of the star's close friends reportedly haven't seen the child.

No one has seen Suri," an unnamed Hollywood insider said to Us Magazine, adding that such friends as Victoria Beckham, fellow Scientologists John Travolta and Kelly Preston , as well as Will Smith and "Collateral" co-star Jada Pinkett Smith , had yet to see the 2½-month-old infant.

"[The Smiths] keep calling Tom to see her," the source said.

Suri was born on April 18 at the Saint John's Health Center in Santa Monica, Calif., the same day Brooke Shields gave birth to daughter Grier.

Shields, who famously clashed with Cruise over the use of medicine to treat postpartum depression, has since been seen toting her child around Hollywood. Pictures of the baby have been released.

In subsequent weeks, celebrity baby fever hit an even bigger frenzy, when Angelina Jolie gave birth to daughter Shiloh in Namibia, Gwen Stefani gave birth to son Kingston James, and Rachel Weisz welcomed son Henry Chance. Photos of the infants have been captured and published.

Jolie and Brad Pitt have since sold baby pictures, reportedly raising $4 million for charity.

Cruise reportedly has sent out feelers about the possible auction of a baby photo, Us Weekly reports. Photo agency WireImage approached multiple sources about bidding for rights to publish the image.

On May 11, before bidding was to begin, the agency sent out an e-mail declaring, "The baby shoot is on hold for now." Us Weekly says it received the message because it was one of the potential bidders for the picture.

Days after Suri's birth, Cruise hit the road to promote "M:I:3" and spoke like a proud new father, describing the new child and the moments he'd shared with Holmes.

Cruise and Holmes have spent most of their time at his Beverly Hills mansion, and vacationed at his Telluride, Colo., vacation house in June. While the couple has been pictured in public together, the baby has yet to be seen.

Such a quest for privacy certainly is in contrast to Cruise's highly public courtship of Holmes, highlighted by his famous couch-jumping moment with Oprah Winfrey, and the Eiffel Tower news conference to announce their engagement.

"It's strange that Tom would go from the one extreme of sharing every detail of his life to the other extreme of withdrawing from the public eye," says celebrity style maven Rachel Weingarten, the author of "Hello Gorgeous!"

"On one hand, Tom was such an advocate of silent birth," Weingarten says. "Maybe he and Katie are just focused on keeping things as silent and serene as they can for the kid. Then again, maybe Tom won't show us the kid until he has another movie or DVD to promote."

Cruise was not always so eager to share his private life, even after he became a big star. He and ex-wife Nicole Kidman adopted their daughter, Isabella, in 1993 and son Connor in 1995, but it wasn't until 1996, after Connor's second birthday, that the couple released a family photo to the media.

"We might yet see little Suri on the fall season debut of Oprah, jumping up and down on her own little couch," says Weingarten.

http://movies.aol.com/news/articles/_a/wheres-suri-photos-still-under-wraps/20060710112009990001

john travolta,Kelly Preston , Will Smith and "Collateral" co-star Jada Pinkett Smith are scientologists?

Ha, I hope Katie gets post-partum depression and Tom forbids her to take any medication so she gets mad and shatters a glass punch bowl and runs at Tom with it and she slips and falls on it and goes into a coma and then Tom can live with his lover Bruce and spoon feed Katie strained asparagus.

cause there isnt a suri, Im even willing to bet that if there is we would only see pictures of her in 20yrs time , with a 20yr old on Tom cruise lap and an old lady who used to look like Katie Holmes.

marvelisawesome said:
john travolta,Kelly Preston , Will Smith and "Collateral" co-star Jada Pinkett Smith are scientologists?

No, Travolta and Preston are...Smith and Pinkett are just other friends

After all the crazy things Tom Cruize has said and done in the past months, I don't know why people are surprised that he has probably locked his child away.

Probably in the dryer or a cupboard under the stairs.

TrailerCues said:
As if the public's lukewarm reaction to "Mission: Impossible III" has made him skittish to negative reviews, Tom Cruise has yet to release pictures of his new daughter, Suri, and even some of the star's close friends reportedly haven't seen the child.

No one has seen Suri," an unnamed Hollywood insider said to Us Magazine, adding that such friends as Victoria Beckham, fellow Scientologists John Travolta and Kelly Preston , as well as Will Smith and "Collateral" co-star Jada Pinkett Smith , had yet to see the 2½-month-old infant.

"[The Smiths] keep calling Tom to see her," the source said.

Suri was born on April 18 at the Saint John's Health Center in Santa Monica, Calif., the same day Brooke Shields gave birth to daughter Grier.

Shields, who famously clashed with Cruise over the use of medicine to treat postpartum depression, has since been seen toting her child around Hollywood. Pictures of the baby have been released.

In subsequent weeks, celebrity baby fever hit an even bigger frenzy, when Angelina Jolie gave birth to daughter Shiloh in Namibia, Gwen Stefani gave birth to son Kingston James, and Rachel Weisz welcomed son Henry Chance. Photos of the infants have been captured and published.

Jolie and Brad Pitt have since sold baby pictures, reportedly raising $4 million for charity.

Cruise reportedly has sent out feelers about the possible auction of a baby photo, Us Weekly reports. Photo agency WireImage approached multiple sources about bidding for rights to publish the image.

On May 11, before bidding was to begin, the agency sent out an e-mail declaring, "The baby shoot is on hold for now." Us Weekly says it received the message because it was one of the potential bidders for the picture.

Days after Suri's birth, Cruise hit the road to promote "M:I:3" and spoke like a proud new father, describing the new child and the moments he'd shared with Holmes.

Cruise and Holmes have spent most of their time at his Beverly Hills mansion, and vacationed at his Telluride, Colo., vacation house in June. While the couple has been pictured in public together, the baby has yet to be seen.

Such a quest for privacy certainly is in contrast to Cruise's highly public courtship of Holmes, highlighted by his famous couch-jumping moment with Oprah Winfrey, and the Eiffel Tower news conference to announce their engagement.

"It's strange that Tom would go from the one extreme of sharing every detail of his life to the other extreme of withdrawing from the public eye," says celebrity style maven Rachel Weingarten, the author of "Hello Gorgeous!"

"On one hand, Tom was such an advocate of silent birth," Weingarten says. "Maybe he and Katie are just focused on keeping things as silent and serene as they can for the kid. Then again, maybe Tom won't show us the kid until he has another movie or DVD to promote."

Cruise was not always so eager to share his private life, even after he became a big star. He and ex-wife Nicole Kidman adopted their daughter, Isabella, in 1993 and son Connor in 1995, but it wasn't until 1996, after Connor's second birthday, that the couple released a family photo to the media.

"We might yet see little Suri on the fall season debut of Oprah, jumping up and down on her own little couch," says Weingarten.

http://movies.aol.com/news/articles/_a/wheres-suri-photos-still-under-wraps/20060710112009990001

MAYBE THE DINGO ATE HIS BABY! :eek:

OR TOM DID, AFTER REALIZING HOW TASTY, YET UNFILLING THE PLACENTA WAS. :O

A better question would be why is this guy starting a thread as his very first post????

Superman79 said:
A better question would be why is this guy starting a thread as his very first post????

Boredom :confused:

A better question why do people care about things like this ? Are you writing a book about the Hype ?

crap that is a good question.

Superman79 said:

BECAUSE HE CHANGES USERNAMES, MORE OFTEN THAN HE CHANGES HIS UNDERWEAR; HE'S NOT REALLY "NEW". :down:o

THWIP* said:
BECAUSE HE CHANGES USERNAMES, MORE OFTEN THAN HE CHANGES HIS UNDERWEAR; HE'S NOT REALLY "NEW". :down:o

People whine & complain about the most oddest things on hype. I would not want to know how most are in real life if the hype is any indication based on hwo much everyone whines about the smallest things here

:o

I guess I am the only one ehre that does not take things to seriously on a message board

TrailerCues said:
People whine & complain about the most oddest things on hype. I would not want to know how most are in real life if the hype is any indication based on hwo much everyone whines about the smallest things here

:o

I guess I am the only one ehre that does not take things to seriously on a message board
Says the person who started a thread about something from useless gossip columns

Addendum said:
Says the person who started a thread about something from useless gossip columns

Please there has been a hell of alot more worse & useless threads then this

*looks up IP* Oh brother, For someone who hates screen names you sure have alot of them ScrnNmsSuck

Morg said:
*looks up IP* Oh brother, For someone who hates screen names you sure have alot of them ScrnNmsSuck

PWND!

Superman79 said:

How so ? I never said I never had other screen names & I never tried to pretend to be someone else. But hey you think what you want

the_ultimate_evil said:
FINE I WILL

*eliza dusku and eliza cuthbert jumping up and down on a bed*

thats nice

It is some what amusing how almost no one here can spell [FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Elisha [/SIZE][/FONT]correctly
[FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][/FONT]

TrailerCues said:
It is some what amusing how almost no one here can spell [FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Elisha [/SIZE][/FONT]correctly
[FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][/FONT]

sorry we cant all be as obessed with silly celeb details like yourself

As long as Tom Cruise isn't in the media at all, I could care less if there's a baby or not.

jag

the_ultimate_evil said:
sorry we cant all be as obessed with silly celeb details like yourself

How am I obsessed with someone just because I can spell a persons name right ? :confused:

wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"