Comics So you're thinking of getting back into reading the X-Men comics? Check here!

The Ones said:
I think theres 427 issues appoximatly and im only on 99 (i have a huge gap inbetween issues 56 and 96 which i need to fill though)

OK, so buying all the volumes isn't really an option then, that's like 40 ish volumes:O, that's why i went for ultimate!

Thx Darkphere for the feedback. It seems House of M is just getting too much criticism. It's too bad, cause in concept the story sounds unbelievable. I guess ill probably invest my money elswhere.

Might be worth adding some info on X-23 since she's getting her own series starting soon

x-23-target-x-20060807004003978.jpg

Preview pages can be found here

http://media.comics.ign.com/media/847/847031/imgs_1.html

Is Exiles Worth picking up? I have heard people say its decent.

Yes, Exiles is a rather fun and underrated book.

The Ones said:
Ive got 2 volumes of Uncanny X-men. it stopped around issue 50 so i had to download the rest. I got to issue 56 (i think thats it, the one with the Hulk in it) and it went straight to Issue 96 (the one with the new X-men and the older ones, except Scott, leave). Can someone tell me where i could get the ones i am missing without having to find i wasted money on my 'Essential' packs.

The issue with the original X-Men fighting the Hulk was number 66, & it was the last issue. The series got cancelled due to low sales. All the issues between 66 & 94 (the first regular issue after Giant-Size #1) are reprints of the original series. There's no need to buy them unless you are a compulsive complete-ist :) .

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"