• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Something Special is going down today!!!

CashforStash

Baned User (get it)
Reaction score
Hey CashForStash here, and I just wanted to announce that I have my first job interview today at Wendy's. I've never had a job before and I've never had a job interview so I don't wanna mess it up.

Any advice or tips on what should i say or wear :awesome:

Thanks soo much :yay:

Can you read? You can work at Wendy's then. If not, go to Burger King, out of all the major fast food chains, they seem to hire the most dumb people.

In all seriousness, fast food is a good high school job.

I was also serious on the Burger King comment. Good god, they hire some dumb people.

Chik-Fil-A seems to have the most cute teenage girls working behind the counters. Just sayin'.

Aha, never heard of that place :p, I live in Canada so that maybe why :O

Hey CashForStash here, and I just wanted to announce that I have my first job interview today at Wendy's. I've never had a job before and I've never had a job interview so I don't wanna mess it up.

Make sure to dress nice. No t-shirts or shorts. Go with a button up shirt and slacks. Hygiene is a huge deal as well. I have interviewed several people in my time and all it takes is some stinky breath or B.O. to put them on the bottom of the list. Don't over think your answers. Keep them short and to the point. Always make the customer your priority in any scenarios they give you. Just use some common sense and be yourself. Good luck.

Last edited:

Of course you should bring a copy of your resume, which has nothing on it right now since you have never worked. It should contain your educational background, any achievements of yours, sports teams, awards, etc. Anything that makes your sound awesome.

Bring a pen and a notepad, be prepared to take notes, it makes you look prepared. Pay attention to your appearance. Comb your hair out of your face, I cannot stress that enough. Shave, wear deodorant ... not cologne, your never know how people are going to react to that. better to smell like nothing than go into the interview smelling like something that turns the interviewer's stomach.

This reminds me when I was in the FBLA in high school and all those mock interviews we had. We were told to dress to impress. So my first job at K-Mart, I interviewed with a suit and tie on.

:awesome:

Of course you should bring a copy of your resume, which has nothing on it right now since you have never worked. It should contain your educational background, any achievements of yours, sports teams, awards, etc. Anything that makes your sound awesome.

Bring a pen and a notepad, be prepared to take notes, it makes you look prepared. Pay attention to your appearance. Comb your hair out of your face, I cannot stress that enough. Shave, wear deodorant ... not cologne, your never know how people are going to react to that. better to smell like nothing than go into the interview smelling like something that turns the interviewer's stomach.

Scratch, it's an interview at Wendy's. They won't be needing their resume or a notepad. A pen helps, though.

Since this is fast food, I hope you have a short haircut. Don't go in there with any reason for them to believe you'll be leaving hair in the food. If you've got long hair, pull it back.

Be prepared to ask questions at the end of the interview. Your interviewer will likely talk about the restaurant a little, so listen for things he/she hasn't said, and ask a question about it at the end of the interview. Or ask them to go into further detail about something they previously talked about. Also, ask something like "Will I be called for another interview?" or "When can I expect to hear from you again?" It shows that you really expect to get the job.

the fact it has nothing to do with king kong, i am disappointment

This reminds me when I was in the FBLA in high school and all those mock interviews we had. We were told to dress to impress. So my first job at K-Mart, I interviewed with a suit and tie on.

:awesome:

I wore a suit to my interview at a movie theater. :oldrazz:

Heey guys!!!

Just came back from the interview, and it went amazing. The manager said I was polite, mature and that he wanted me on his team.

He said that because of the Wendy's hiring procedure that I have to go to a second interview.

He did not give a time though, what should i do? Should i wait 3 days to see if he calls back and if not call them?

Call him back. If you miss the interview because he didn't give you the time, you'll be held accountable for not taking the initiative to find out later.

Call him back. If you miss the interview because he didn't give you the time, you'll be held accountable for not taking the initiative to find out later.

So call back today?

my first job was working at wendy's for 6 years....mayo, ketchup, pickles, onions, tomato, lettuce, cheese if requested, dont forget the mustard.

my first job was working at wendy's for 6 years....mayo, ketchup, pickles, onions, tomato, lettuce, cheese if requested, dont forget the mustard.

Aha I'll remember that :p

and The Beatles rock btw!!!!

Aha I just got a call as i was sleeping this morning and i picked up thinking it was my parents and it was Wendy's!!!!

It went good again though aha, they where nice and they just told me to come in for a second interview tomorrow at 2 :p

What should i expect at a 2nd interview?

Probably a lot of paper work. Might make you do a personality test (those things are long and stupid). Fill out w-2 form. Make sure you can count. Standard stuff just to make sure you're capable.

Now, you see, if I had created this thread, it wouldn't be about a job and it would probably get me banned... ;)

Congrats CashforStash

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"