SONY...SQUARE...things i will do for a final fantasy VII remake

Papa Burgundy

Sidekick
Reaction score
sony and square...listen...ill buy many more ps3's if you get a ff7 remake on the ps3. i will steal and burn every wii,ds,and xbox 360 (and i love my 360! and metroid 3 is great) if you get it on there. i will shave my n*** and put the the hair on my face like a beard. i will eat dog crap for breakfast. i will put my private parts in my oven everyday before work.i wont go see the dark knight and pretend to hate batman begins and sr (and i really love those movies) i will destroy anyone with a 360 or wii.i will be attracted to rosie o' donell, and say she was perfect as betty in the flinstones movie. i will get struck by lighting twice at once. i will die and come back as vanilla ice's son. i will go see every uwe boll movie in theaters, then buy them on dvd, bluray, and betamax. i will play bubsy 3d for an entire staright year.i will wrestle with the fat guy from borat naked. i will go back and play every gex game ever and laugh at every non funny joke he says. i will go emo and slit my wrists. i will live underwater with sharks. i will listen to nothing but the insane clown posse. i will watch superman III and IV 500 times each. i will watch batman and robin 5,000 times. i will find osama bin laden. i will walk around with sony and sqaure tattoos all over my body everyday, for the rest off my life.i will get to the last page of harry potter and the deathly hallows, not read it, then slam the book shut, then throw it in a fireplace. i will watch every recent simpsons episode. i will eat glass. i will give my dog to michael vick. i will listen to the k-fed cd. i will pretend to like the bald flabby britney spears. i will sleep with paris hilton unprotected. i will do all of these things and many more for a final fantasy VII remake. i will even play through weird as hell final fantasy X-2 again. i will do anything.

FFVII is over-rated. FFVI is far superior.

I really doubt that Final Fantasy VII will be remade for the Playstation 3. I'm betting that it'll end up on the Playstation Portable. Final Fantasies I - IV have been ported/remade for handhelds and Square-Enix is doing a lot of handheld development for both the Playstation Portable and Nintendo DS.

And Sephiroth's a pansy, Cloud's human tofu, Barret is a blaxploitation character, Tifa's just eye candy, Aeris was bland, and Vincent was forced badassery that failed miserably. Red XIII was the only likeable character. But, hey, that's my opinion.
ahhh I CANT HEAR YOU! TRA LA LA LA LA LA

I really doubt that Final Fantasy VII will be remade for the Playstation 3. I'm betting that it'll end up on the Playstation Portable. Final Fantasies I - IV have been ported/remade for handhelds and Square-Enix is doing a lot of handheld development for both the Playstation Portable and Nintendo DS.
yea i really hope they dont put it on the psp or ds. i think they know everyone wants it one ps3 though ever since that video they made and in case you somehow havent seen it:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=thsnDqQu0mQ

ahhh imagine playing that.

and i always thought cloud was white for some reason but he looks kinda asian now. im not saying thats a problem though i could care less. maybe its because the graphics are so good now that we can freakin tell what he is. he actually doesnt look like a robot when not in battles!

if they make it though i just hope they throw in some new dialouge to the story, and some for the extra charecters, because yuffie and vincent say almost NOTHING while the main story is going on. play it again and youll notice. it like they arent there sometimes.

yea i also love ff8 to especially the ending.ff7 was the first ff game i played (i was 10 also) and i remember thinkin it was the greatest game ever (that and the 2d sonic games) i just love the story and charecters so much and i cant wait for emrald weapon to kick my ass on ps3.

I played half of VI, it was good.

VII Is awesome. If that was redone on PS3, I'd buy it and play it nonstop until PS4 came out. Then I'd want a remake for the PS4.

VIII was very good, but the draw system let it down badly IMO.

IX was also very good.

X was okay.

XII has decent gameplay, but a woeful plot, I've almost given up I'm that bored.

I say a full PS3 remake of FFVI would be the best game, ever. Completely new everything, just keep the same storyline.

It would be so ****ing amazing.

FFVII is going to PSP sometime in the next few months, so watch out for announcements.

FFVII is over-rated. FFVI is far superior.

Agreed. VI is the best of the FFs. Remaking it with simply a graphical upgrade and some voice acting, keeping the gameplay and story identical would prove that to all the people who jumped on the FF bandwagon with VII.

And VIII sucked because of the crap story and the junction system. Though I will admit that it had the best character development.

yea VII is amazing, VIII was great the only flaw was that you had to watch the drawing sequences and gf's OVER AND OVER again but it was still great. IX was ok to me but i didnt like the charecters and story nearly as much as 7 and 8. X is just great from beginning to end and the ending was great. i never finished X-2 and wont in the near future. you only get to be 3 characters, all girls, and to get better at battles you change your outfits. maybe i will finish it one day because i would like to know what happenes to tidus (WITHOUT YOU GUYS SPOILING IT!) i still havent played XII but i will pick it up real soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davutha
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"