Sony supporters make petition to boycott Capcom games after DMC4 went to PC and 360!

Any money most of the fanboys bothered enough to sign that crap will still go out and buy it anyway.

You're right. If they like DMC enough to launch a petition, then they're not going to let the game roll on by without playing it.

Quite possibly the most pointless petition I have ever seen. Basically, they are throwing their teddy in the corner over the fact people don't have to buy an overly expensive piece of hardware to play a once exclusive game? Dear me.

Its only a game, its not the end of the world for crying out loud!

That's just... wow...

Do they realize they've potentially killed any chance of 360 exclusives such as Dead Rising 2 etc ever making it to PS3?

Wow, the Sony defense force have REALLY just helped the PS3...
icon_eek.gif

I signed the petition, but just to tell the people in there that it's for a lost cause... nothing will change.

Capcom won't go, "Oh no. What have we done?!?! :csad:" They're in the business of making money, and making more money is what this deal is all about.

That's just... wow...

Do they realize they've potentially killed any chance of 360 exclusives such as Dead Rising 2 etc ever making it to PS3?

Wow, the Sony defense force have REALLY just helped the PS3...
icon_eek.gif
????

DMC4 going multiplatform makes it more likely that Capcom 360 games will also go multiplatform. A petition with a few thousand names on it isn't going to change that.

Quite possibly the most pointless petition I have ever seen. Basically, they are throwing their teddy in the corner over the fact people don't have to buy an overly expensive piece of hardware to play a once exclusive game? Dear me.

Nobody puts TEDDY in the corner!

*Slow clap*

while this is pathetic in so many ways, im sure many xbox fanboys have made it out to be a purely sony fanboy incident. However, I'm sure if something like halo was announced for a sony console, the outlash from xbox fanboys would be equally disturbing and pathetic. Don't get me wrong, I still think this is absurd and absolutely boggles my mind, but I just don't want this to become a "sony fanboys are lame as hell" story, when it is really a case of "fanboys of all consoles are way too involved with videogames" story.

And please, don't start ragging on me saying I'm just saying this because I'm a Sony fanboy, because it's simply not true. I think the PS3 will be a much better system in the long run, which is why I will purchase one, and let my roommate buy a 360 so we can enjoy both (perhaps we'll even split a Wii, haha).

I don't recall any outrage when Halo came out on PC

Wow....just wow.

Signing not to buy a product because a commpany decided it was more lucrative to make a game multi-platform? Wow...just wow. "Inslulting to Sony?" It hurts their business, but Capcom is just going where the money is. They're still making it for PS3...what's the problem? How will they feel when RE5 goes to all three systems?

I bet these asshats didn't complain either when RE4 stopped being a Gamecube exclusive and went to PS2 as well.

I don't recall any outrage when Halo came out on PC
thats bc PC is still a Microsoft platform so it was expected. Thats kind of like saying Sony shouldnt have released Twisted Metal or Jak and Daxter for the PSP

Doesn't matter. This is still a sad attempt, and it's all cause they can't say they have bragging rights. It's lame and kindergartenish. It's just a ****ing video game for christ sakes.

I dont get it??? Whats the big deal?
So the game goes to the 360...whats your point? Its not like its not coming out on the PS3 as well.

It's the principal that matters!

:down

This sorry-ass petition is proof Sony fanboys are the most pathetic, sore loser lot of the fanboy community. No seriously, how many 'petitions' did you see when the 360 lost the exclusivity of Oblivion, its highest-rated title until Gears of War, or the cries of agony of Nintendorks when Resident Evil 4 was ported to the PS2 despite never-ending promises of exclusivity?

:down::rolleyes:

I laughed so hard when I read that
so pathetic

This sorry-ass petition is proof Sony fanboys are the most pathetic, sore loser lot of the fanboy community. No seriously, how many 'petitions' did you see when the 360 lost the exclusivity of Oblivion, its highest-rated title until Gears of War, or the cries of agony of Nintendorks when Resident Evil 4 was ported to the PS2 despite never-ending promises of exclusivity?

:down::rolleyes:

thank you! don't forget Ninja Gaiden, btw.

thats bc PC is still a Microsoft platform so it was expected. Thats kind of like saying Sony shouldnt have released Twisted Metal or Jak and Daxter for the PSP

The PC is not a Microsoft platform. The Windows opperating system is a Microsoft product.

Still, no outrage when HALO went to the Mac.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"