Sequels Sony to do more Maguire and Garfield solo films?

Even after all these years,I'd still love to see a Spider-man 4. But even if this upcoming film is successful,I'm not sure if we'd ever get one...sadly. But,I'll take anything from an animated movie to a PS5 game or even just a comic book.

The MCU has tie in comics. They never really go too deep and are usually just recaps and small one shots. Then again Spider-Man has specials powers when it comes to crossovers with other Spider-Men.

The PS4 Spider-Man was made canon in the comics just because he was so popular. So let's see how the Spider-Men are treated and more importantly how they act afterward.

The two could have no interest in returning to the role. Also knowing Disneys reputation, these actors are gonna ask for some bank. Let's no forget these two are award winners and nominees.

Then knowing the previous Sony relationships and trials I highly doubt they'd wanna risk it again without substantial compensation. Again cameos being the exception because they require less paper work.

I'd rather Andrew Garfield get another solo film but Marvel Studios behind it. I still believe Garfield embodied the comic Parker and Spider-Man the most of the 3 but didn't have the material to support him. However I'd rather have an Emma Stone Spider-Gwen film before another Tobey or Garfield flick.

I'd rather Andrew Garfield get another solo film but Marvel Studios behind it. I still believe Garfield embodied the comic Parker and Spider-Man the most of the 3 but didn't have the material to support him. However I'd rather have an Emma Stone Spider-Gwen film before another Tobey or Garfield flick.
Same apparently she's pregnant now so that makes it a bit more complex possibly.

Same apparently she's pregnant now so that makes it a bit more complex possibly.

clean.jpg

Or does it? lol

That's real?

That looks like one of the parody covers someone would make to make fun of that!

Personally, I don't think either will get more movies, but I'm expecting some loose ends to be tied up, especially if
Tobey comes back for multiverse of madness as well

Sadly that cover was very real. For some reason they thought the best direction for her at the time was to take her from being a bad ass superspy to a pregnant crime fighter.

Sadly that cover was very real. For some reason they thought the best direction for her at the time was to take her from being a bad ass superspy to a pregnant crime fighter.
Well at least its realistic I guess. Better than Safespace.

I actually liked that Spider-Woman run. Thought it was pretty good.

After what WandaVision just pulled I have no doubt Marvel is about to shake up the mutliverse now that they've essentially got all they're characters back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"