Sequels They HAVE to dump Raimi, Maguire and Dunst if they're doing #4..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe someone suggested Lindsay Lohan to be Mary Jane Watson. What's wrong with the world? I liked Spider-Man 3 anyway but if anyone goes it should be Dunst, especially since she suggested Spider-Man be killed off in his own film. Let Peter marry Gwen Stacy (Bryce Dallas Howard) who looks much better than Kirsten Dunst in the process they could kill off Mary Jane. Now that I think about it, Raimi didn't do that bad of a job with Spider-Man 3 so he should stay.

You firstly have no say in the matter. And secondly, after wanting them to hire Shia and Lindsay Lohan for Peter and MJ...you have no merit or justifiable opinions on these boards concerning good/bad movies and how they should be. Lindsay Lohan??? Were you serious:dry: :huh: Dear God Shia Laboooof is not Peter Parker and what an even bigger abomination it would be to have Lindsay Coke ****e Drunk Triple Rehab Photog Hitter Lohan??? Get out of here seriously. You write all that stuff on why you hate the series and then you ruin it with that statement...Plus, why do you think you deserve an opinion thread? Lets all make our own threads on what we want to Spider-Man 4 to be and who should be in it and who should helm it shall we? Yes, that looks like Mary Jane Watson if she had drank 3000 beers, snorted cocaine, screwed half of Hollywood, and been to rehab 3 times...then yes Lindsay would be perfect for Mary Jane.

Wait, wait, Lohan screwed half of Hollywood? :huh:

Why is everyone advocating the death of MJ in the movies? They'd have to kill her off in the comics as well if they did that.

I could not disagree more with this thread....
the entire cast definitely needs to come back for the fourth one, and Shia and Lindsay as Pete and MJ is the most laughable idea I've ever heard

Why is everyone advocating the death of MJ in the movies? They'd have to kill her off in the comics as well if they did that.

You mean like the way they killed off Doctor Octopus after Spider-Man 2 or Cyclops after X-3?

Don't be dense. People would like to see Mary Jane killed because they dislike Kirsten Dunst and her portrayal of the character, and when given the alternative of Bryce Howard as Gwen Stacy, many people would rather have her as the main love interest.

That has nothing to do with the comics whatsoever.

I loved Spidey 3. Sure it had a few shortcomings but in all honesty there really wasn't that much wrong with it. Yes, the dancing scenes were a bit cheesy/nutty but I enjoyed that. The film never bored me and appropriately provided laughs & wows, among other things.

Jesus Christ... did a new thread really need to be opened for this? How many times has this topic already been discussed?!

This isn't anything that's not being discussed in other threads. And the fact your reasoning included adding Lohan to the cast, is reason enough to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"