Transformers Soundtrack Track Listings!

Spidey Lover 10

Sidekick
Reaction score
in case this HASN'T been conformed here are the track listings for the TF soundtrack!

1. Linkin Park "What I've Done"

2. Smashing Pumpkins "Doomsday Clock"

3. Disturbed "This Moment"

4. Goo Goo Dolls "Before It's Too Late (Sam and Mikaela's Theme)"

5. The Used "Pretty Handsome Awkward"

6. HIM "Passion's Killing Floor"

7. Taking Back Sunday "What It Feels Like To Be A Ghost?"

8. Styles Of Beyond "Second To None"

9. Armor For Sleep "End Of The World"

10. Idiot Pilot "Retina and the Sky"

11. Julien-K "Technical Difficulties"

12. Mutemath "Transformers Theme"

Note: hmmm.....looks like it's back to Mutemath again.....hold it.....*GASP* HE CAME THROUGH! LOOKS LIKE THEY WILL USE THE S7 ONE FOR THE SOUNDTRACK!!! HORRAY!!!! UNLESS SOMEONE PROVES ME WRONG, IT'S OFFICIAL: THE ORIGINAL THEME (THE ONE THAT SOUNDED LIKE LINKIN PARK) IS GONNA B ON THE ST!!!!!!!!! VICTORY!

1. Old News.
2. You probably don't follow music, Linkin Park's song- which I personally love by the way- is one of their newer songs that was not inspired by TF. It is the song that can be found at the beginning of the trailer.

If you like the sound of the original theme, you will probably like alot of their songs.

BTW, anyone- does Julien-K have a myspace or something that I can listen to some music of theirs to get a feel of what kind of band they are? It's the only artist I wasn't able to find on youtube.

Here's the song:

[YT]SiWmxmciOyI[/YT]

Their song on the soundtrack is actually on that page... it has pretty cool effects and is seriously "out there" sounding- robotic. Reminds me of the 'Lost and Space' soundtrack from the 90s- if that makes sense?

The song is also in the film itself.

Does Rob Zombie use those sound effects that much though? Very similar to his voice though- I think, it's been a while since I heard his music.

The thing that I really like about it is it sounds like you're traveling through the gears of a giant machine- if that makes sense?

Styles of Beyond is really good. :up:

Styles of Beyond is really good. :up:

Yes they are. I'm looking forward to their addition. I loved their first album...haven't heard too much from them since then though.

[YT]hFS1pq4S-IKY[/YT]

Julien-K rocks! :D
But what about the OST of the music composed by Steve Jablonski? :(

Does Rob Zombie use those sound effects that much though? Very similar to his voice though- I think, it's been a while since I heard his music.

YES he does...lol.

or his brother white zombie.

where's the two 80s rock songs the touch and dare, its just not a transformers film without them

Horrible Soundtrack, but it looks like the music is just tie-in album filler (I hope). I am dissapointed there are not more established movie soundtrack bands like Static-X or Zombie to provide some good fluff rock tracks. But anyway, I doubt this movie Soundtrack will make a dent anywhere.

BTW- you guys really like Linkin Park? I though people were being sarcastic.

Stan Bush wrote songs, they didn't want them. If you want the songs buy his album July 3rd (I believe) or just download the two TF songs via I-Tunes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"