Soundtrack vs. Score Question/Help

4NutzinYoface

Sidekick
Reaction score
Ok, first off THOR ****ing RULED!

Secondly so did the music-question is..why is there only a Foo Fighters single for the movie and why is it not on the THOR soundtrack I bought? There's only music without lyrics..awesome music and all but I really dug that Foo Fighters song : ( is there a separate soundtrack I don't know about?

Any help would be great!

Ps--this movie seriously ruled SO hard it's not even funny..man I loved it lol!

The Foo Fighters song is called 'Walk', and it's on their latest album, Wasting Light. Hope that's somewhat helpful.

What I've done Nutz, is ripped the cd to my laptop and incert "Walk" and "I can help" into the playlist.

EDIT: Oh and Nutz, Walk DOES play during the movie, it's playing on the Jukebox in the background during the Bar scene with Eric and Thor talking.

Last edited:
Hey gents thanks for the responses!!

Yes I did catch the song in the bar scene which was super funny ..I loved how they both got smashed and then Thor rams the poor dudes head in the wall there haha!

I was just uncertain if there was an actual soundtrack made in addition to the score? You know like bands put together for the soundtrack kinda like Fantastic Four kinda deal?

The score is awesome especially Track 3 but I also wanted a cd that had other bands on it like the Foo Fighters track for instance : )

Not that I'm aware of Nutz, wish they did have a soundtrack like the spidey cd "Songs inspired by" type deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"