The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Spider-Man 2099 costume in The Amazing Spider-Man 2?

Spidey-Lad93

Civilian
Reaction score
I don't know if it was just me but I could I sworn I saw the Spider-Man 2099 costume for about 2 seconds in the movie could somebody confirm if they have had a quick glimpse of it as well?

Don't **** with me. You swear you saw it?

GODDAMN IT SONY!!! YOU MADE ME ABANDON THIS UNIVERSE WITH YOUR STUPID DIRECTION FOR A SINISTER SIX FILM, NOW YOU MAY SET UP 2099?????

tumblr_mbhkbxr0Zl1qdb4cxo1_r1_500.gif

What was the scene? I need to know. What was going on in it? Was it at Oscorp?

Peter is going through his wardrobe and you just see it for a second I don't if it is it because it was so quick I'm still not sure but when the DVD comes out I pause that scene to see if it is that costume

I thought that too, it's just blue gunk on the suit.

Peter is going through his wardrobe and you just see it for a second I don't if it is it because it was so quick I'm still not sure but when the DVD comes out I pause that scene to see if it is that costume

Yea i noticed something odd in that scene.That didn't look like the original suit to me.

I thought I saw it too, and as you see it the voice over says about people thinking there's more than one Spider-man...

Too quick though. Already desperate for the DVD

If it is it I think it's just an Easter Egg but they could be setting up a Spider-Man 2099 movie in the future

There was a shot but it's very quick and it looks like it was a different costume but I couldn't tell

It's just blue crap on the suit. The suit is in various states. lol

It's blue gunk on the suit...

10259559_10152047659653693_1663377200_n.jpg

That's just from a recording of an extended TV spot, not a bootleg, don't worry. [YT]RULrdS9x24o&[/YT]

Yeah, in no way does that look like the 2099 suit. Looks like Spider-Man squeezed a Smurf and it popped all over his suit. lol

In the movie you see a flash of it so it did look like it. Case closed I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"