The Amazing Spider-Man 2 A New Costume in The Amazing Spider-Man 3?

Batman had costume changes all the time in the 89-97 film series. Its not a recent concept.

True I forgot about that.

Blade also changed between movies but Superman remained unchanged as did Spider-Mans (though it was tweaked) and X-Men and Fantastic Four. Since 2008 though (TDKR aside) all have changed each new movie.

The current costume is no doubt the best we've ever seen, but I'd like to see the spider emblem a little smaller and higher up on his chest.

I'd like to see black webbing too....I really hated that silver webbing look on Tobey Maguire's costume. It's less silver now, which is an improvement, but it's still some shade of silver. Let's see jet black! And maybe make the webbing a tad skinnier.

Minor stuff really, the costume already looks awesome as is, it's so great that he finally has big, white eyes.

I want the big red blob spider on the back. I don't care how goofy it looks, it's iconic.

Why do people make a big deal about the big spider on the back? I personally think it looks fine in Marc Webb's new costume.

Why do people make a big deal about the big spider on the back? I personally think it looks fine in Marc Webb's new costume.

Same here. I doubt they'd change it at this point anyways as it ms the logo of the franchise

It's not a big deal, it'd just be my preference if I could ever pick and choose the design. The 90's series is the epitome of the Spider-Man costume and wit.

The fat spider on the back would be a downgrade.

I hate the big round spider. It's fine in the cartoons but looks bad in live action.

They have never really made a high quality Spidey suit with big spider, so I won't say it looks bad in live action.

I think it will be awesome.

ROLL THAT BEAUTIFUL BIG BACK SPIDER-BLOB FOOTAGE!

When I saw Spider-Man's spider mobile.

The costume is perfection.

We've never seen the big red spider in live action so saying it wont work is speculation.

You don't have to see it on the big screen to say it's a step down. Photoshop. I never want to see Spidey's utility belt or underarm webs. I don't need to see that in IMAX to know it would not look good.

You don't have to see it on the big screen to say it's a step down. Photoshop. I never want to see Spidey's utility belt or underarm webs. I don't need to see that in IMAX to know it would not look good.

Utility belt would be seen under the costume, although I would love to see the Spider-Light. Underarm webs would restrict movement. I'm not pining for the big red spider, I just think it would be fun to see.
What I really really want is Spider-Tracers and I'm 100% certain we'll see them in ASM3.

For once...

Keep the costume.

It's okay in the MCU because they explain it somewhat (Iron Man being Iron Man, Cap because of circumstances etc.) but for the love of Odin, Spider-Man should be keeping his costumes.

Only changes I'd make is raise the chest spider a tad, make the webbing jet black, and make the back spider a bit thicker/bolder, the same overall design just tweaked to stand out more.

Only changes I'd make is raise the chest spider a tad, make the webbing jet black, and make the back spider a bit thicker/bolder, the same overall design just tweaked to stand out more.

Jet black webbing for me as well :)

Jet Black Webbing and thiner webbing. I'd also like to see those silver shoes back!

I think the silver webbing in the Raimi films worked great, although I wouldn't mind dark red. black doesn't suit it for me.

I think having larger gaps between the webs, like in the Spectacular Spider-Man cartoon would look nice. I think the webbing in TASM2 are too close and not curved enough.

I really like the larger eyes in TASM2

In this day and age its inevitable to get an update in each installment.

IMO Photoshop is not a good thing to go by.

Bring on the big fat spider!

juwyms.jpg

I'm still holding out hope for the spider-tick.

I hate the big round spider. It's fine in the cartoons but looks bad in live action.

Absolutely agree, I don't like the look of the round spider for the TASM live action films. Current logo is sleek and the comic round spider looks like a big tick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"