Spider-Man 3 Photo Album

Somebody add the new photo of Kirsten's new look as MJ!

kdunst1ho.jpg

Now let's get up the new pics of Bryce as Gwen on Jay Leno!

Sidenote: Avoid that copyright 2003 thing, that picture of Green Goblin was taken 2 days ago.

LOL, oddly, that costume doesn't look half-bad. Switch the satin to cotton and create a more authentic-looking 'skin', and do... something... with the mask, and you'd have a decent GG costume.

I agree, the eyes also need a yellow clear plate over them like the first GG costume in SM1.

cmill216 said:
:eek: Wow, great stuff!

Hmmm...wasn't that that the same shirt he wore at the end of SM2? Just saying...

yea it does look the same.

i wish he would have changed his hair. its not bad, but i prefer the way it was in spidey 1, it is just too long too me in the second one.

Wow, that's really cool!! Peter Parker is back!!! Do you think he's as muscular as he was in S-M1?? 'Cause I think he wasn't in a good shape for SM2...

Goran said:
Wow, that's really cool!! Peter Parker is back!!! Do you think he's as muscular as he was in S-M1?? 'Cause I think he wasn't in a good shape for SM2...

He was decent shape for SM2, but not as ripped as he was for SM1. But remember, it was tough on him for SM2 because he was coming off of a major diet program for Seabiscuit. Nevertheless, the pecs are definitely showing through his shirt in this pic. He looks good. :up: (and I mean that in a non-gay way.) :)

Goran said:

most definitely looks like he's back to what he looked like in spidey1, hopefully even bigger.

cmill216 said:
...the pecs are definitely showing through his shirt in this pic. He looks good. :up: (and I mean that in a non-gay way.) :)

Sure:rolleyes:
(just kidding):D

Sean Adisano said:
OH...:eek:

well, whatever turns you on :up:

We need more ladies on these forums, man. They probably wouldn't argue as we guys did about Bryce vs. Kirsten in regards to Tobey vs. Topher or something...

....or would they?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"