Things you wanna see in Spidey 3

adzmullz1

Sidekick
Reaction score
They say that its the little things that count , so what little things would you like to see in spider-man 3?. Two things i'd like to see is spidey carrying his clothes in a spidey-bag thingy , and i'd like to see him talking to someone whislt sitting on a wall.
Also - LESS UNMASKING IN SPIDEY 3!

A cameo by Doc Ock.Possibly in a nightmare sequence.

If they are gonna have a Doc Ock cameo, I'd prefer it to be an homage to Spidey # 3, where he's got the wall-crawler by all his limbs and b1tch-slaps him.

the ***** slap would probly go down in history as the best hit ever in a comicbook movie

oh, and i really want to see rhino and or venom, i know its a long shot for venom in the 3rd one, but it would kick ass... what do you think?

1.Harry seeking his revenge as the goblin.
2.Spidey fighting some thug in the beginning of the movie who is the Shocker or the Rhino.
3.John Jameson confronting Peter about stealing his girl.
4.More web swinging.
5.More fight scenes.
6.Aunt May finding out Pete's secret.
7.Pete and MJ getting married.

GoldGoblin said:
1.Harry seeking his revenge as the goblin.
2.Spidey fighting some thug in the beginning of the movie who is the Shocker or the Rhino.
3.John Jameson confronting Peter about stealing his girl.
4.More web swinging.
5.More fight scenes.
6.Aunt May finding out Pete's secret.
7.Pete and MJ getting married.

I agree on ALL of these.

More flashbacks of Willem Dafoe, some more Betty Brandt
more fight scenes...more spidey wise ass comments

wise ass comments like "Okay, you got me, how'd the fishbowl get on your head?" (from the video game)

1. Conners turning into the Lizard.

2. Fight scenes in Conners Lab, the sewers, rooftops, and maybe Central Park.

3. Aunt May finding out Peter is Spider-man

4. Another villian but not GG2 or Hobgoblin.

5. More JJJ.

6. More of the Spider-sense being used.( It was only used like twice in SM2)

7. Wise-cracks from Spider-man.

1 - Harry becoming more freaked out by having Willem Dafoe make more eerie secret appearances so that he finally goes of the rails and becomes GG2.

2 - Bruce Campbell turning out to be Quentin Beck yeah!

3 - I would also like to see Shocker. Perhaps he could be incharge of a gang of thugs who Spidey defeats during a hold up etc which eventually leads him to having a face of with Shocker. Maybe Shocker could be used a couple of times throughout film instead of quick battle?

4 More scenes with both Jameson and Robbie.

5 - Longer scenes with Dr Conners.

6 - MJ having more scenes involving theatre or acting jobs.

:) :doom: :)

I would like to see more ' close up' spider-man magic for #3.
You know, lounging around in an impossible position like it's nothing.Or just using a bridge for a jungle gym.Yoga, Spidey style.That kinda thing.One foot on the ceiling one on the floor while he's looking for his keys.

Mj topless -_-

Umm towards the end of the movie, maybe we find Doc Oct by the waters, or something,.

An appearce by some villian other then the main character.

Harry Osborn trying out and possibly experimenting with the GG stuff.

some one who gets biten by a radioactive squirrel and then runs around the city throwing nuts at old ladies crossing the street.

I had a vision of a profile of Harry turning around while doing somthing, and when he turns he bumps into William Defoe. it quickly cuts to a shot of harry stumbleing back after screeming from obviously seeing who it was, then blinking, it then cuts to a shot of who he bumped into, but now its somone totally different, like peter or something

and maybe a really crummy explaination of why peter was in the spidey suit, "proving" in the most stupid way possible that it wasnt really spiderman....just like in the comics

- Spectacular Spider-Man #200-style ending.

- Harry having the "Mouth of Madness" mask.

- The Amazing Bag Man. Seriously.
redface1.gif
;)

- Opening fight scene with some classic supervillain such as the Rhino, Shocker or Sandman.

Dr.Dude said:
- Spectacular Spider-Man #200-style ending.

- Harry having the "Mouth of Madness" mask.

- The Amazing Bag Man. Seriously.
redface1.gif
;)

- Opening fight scene with some classic supervillain such as the Rhino, Shocker or Sandman.

Mouth of what?

Last edited:
I want to see a cooler/confident peter parker, more breathtaking acrobatics, longer action sequences, airial battles and of course less slow scenes.

Opening action sequence with SANDMAN~Spidey embarking on an obscure and intense chase through the city streets/Central Park at night and down into the sewers with some brutal fights with the THE LIZARD~ending the movie with another all-out even more brutal battle with friend vs. friend bringing forth GREEN GOBLIN 2 (new badass costume), with a physical appearence from EDDIE BROCK.:spidey:

more cool moves, after all this time spidey should have been able to think up some fun stuff to take down villens with

adzmullz1 said:
LESS UNMASKING IN SPIDEY 3!
Actually, I don't want to see any UNMASKING, only in front of MJ or when Peter's by himself, NO MORE unmasking.:spidey:

IF THE "I KID YOU NOT" GUY IS NOT IN SPIDER-MAN 3, IT WILL TRULY SUCK...

AND THE SPIDER-MOBILE, YOU GOTTA HAVE THE SPIDER-MOBILE!!!
;)

Seriously though,

(Most of these are givens)
1. A more confident PP/SM and MJ (I'm pretty sure they will be. Thus, maybe they can finally silence the few doubters of Tobey and Kirsten)

2. Aerial dogfights and chases, or at least better action between GG and SM.

3. Give MJ her hair from the first movie.

4. I don't expect this one, but I'd like to see Liz Allen. Harry's been alone the last two movies; it would be good, from a dramatic standpoint, to introduce her. This also depends on Harry's eventual fate.

5. More Ross Art! (How much you wanna bet the color scheme for the opening credits next time around is black?)

6. I don't expect this, but I'd like to see the movie open with SM fighting a minor villain.

7. Sick Aunt May (It would be nice to see this, considering how many times it happened in the comics. However, I don't know if I would seriously want it worked into the plot.)

I'm sure there are more things I'd want to see, but I can't think of any at the moment.

MrMotto said:
6. I don't expect this, but I'd like to see the movie open with SM fighting a minor villain.

I dont think ANYONE would disagree with this. How awesome would it be to open with Spidey swinging after Rhino , whose running through times square smashing cars off the road as he goes.

Someone should start a petiton for spidey 3 to open with a minor villain chase/fight :rolleyes:

More "Tiger" lol
Less un-masking
a little more fighting than in Spidey 2
Peter possibly with a new love interest
Harry regressing and seeing how his friendship with peter plays out

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985