SPIDER-MAN 3: The Official Movie Photo Gallery

New behind-the-scenes pics courtesy of the American Cinematographer.

ac0507spm309fy1.jpg

Equipped with his trusty bullhorn, director Sam Raimi guides Franco through an action scene.

ac0507spm310ds1.jpg

Cinematographer Bill Pope, ASC says “everything got larger” on this installment of the franchise.

ac0507spm318rv7.jpg

A tracking vehicle captures a group of policemen hunting for Marko after his escape from prison.

ac0507spm319fj8.jpg

After a quick mag change, the crew prepares to shoot a subway fight between Spidey and Sandman.

ac0507spm320qr3.jpg

After a quick mag change, the crew prepares to shoot a subway fight between Spidey and Sandman.

xac0507spm06bw3.jpg

A balloon light illuminates the scene.

xac0507spm14kd1.jpg

An array of overhead space lights illuminates the exterior façade of the church where Brock is transformed into Venom.

Source: http://www.ascmag.com/magazine_dynamic/May2007/Spider-Man3/page1.php

Continued.....

xac0507spm15jy4.jpg

A crane arm helped the filmmakers capture some high angles of the church interior, which was shot separately on location.

16sj9.jpg

The crew prepares a street set for a showdown between Spidey and Sandman.

17swc9.jpg

The crew prepares a street set for a showdown between Spidey and Sandman.

xac0507spm18fs7.jpg

A wide shot shows the area where the filmmakers staged the meteor-shower sequence.

Source: http://www.ascmag.com/magazine_dynamic/May2007/Spider-Man3/page1.php

Sorry if it's been discussed before, but has the conceptual art of The Vulture from the Spidey 3 "making-of" book surfaced yet? Any scans?

I second that^^^ When will we see all the promo pics high res... and other shots on the set as well as stills? Ugh...

Agreed!!

New official pic?:huh:

32yl1.jpg

Here's a pic of Laura Mae Baker doing extra work on the day the 'Spider-Man day' scene was shot.

youremyhereokmylw8cubj4.jpg

A couple new images that are only (it seems) available as downloads for mobile phones.

sm3wpblacksuitstanceot5.jpg
sm3wpmjgreensweaterry0.jpg

2490690kc1.jpg
2490620ex7.jpg

Source Links: 1 2 3 4 5

Tobey was photographed for the cover of Entertainment Weekly back in April. (Cover 1 & 2) Here are the cleaner version of those shots courtesy of the photographer James Dimmock's official site.

tobey1xe2.jpg

There's also an additional promo shot on his site that i hadn't seen before.

spidey3rk0.jpg

Source Link

Tobey was photographed for the cover of Entertainment Weekly back in April. (Cover 1 & 2) Here are the cleaner version of those shots courtesy of the photographer James Dimmock's official site.

tobey1xe2.jpg

spidey3rk0.jpg

Source Link

cool, thanks! i haven't seen any of those yet.

tobey1xe2.jpg

spidey3rk0.jpg

Source Link

:wow: BADASS

I'm officially in love with both of those.
Spidey looks like he's about to beat the crap out of someone in that first picture

tobey1xe2.jpg

spidey3rk0.jpg

Source Link
Those images are fantastic. :up:

Originally Posted by Retroman

tobey1xe2.jpg

spidey3rk0.jpg

Source Link
Amazing!, Symbiote Spidey is badass!:up:.

Can anybody please repost pictures from Sandman in sand form?? (transforming into sand or some from the scene where he attacks the cops in the big sand form. Thanks

462683228_33091865fc_o.jpg

I really love this poster for Spider-Man 3. It's one of my favourites. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"