Sequels Spider-Man 4-Spider-Man And His Amazing Friends

YOu know i'm actually completely fine with having a spiderman and his amazing friends movie.

I think it would help sort out a lot of problems with the movies at the mo like the heavy influence of MJ, Parker's turdy atitude and his child like mentality. It'll also help with his dialogue both as parker and spiderman and help show his relationships with others.

Personally i would swap firestar with rogue but have her recently absorb a large batch of pyro's powers at the beginning of the movie (putting him in a coma for a long time). Actually scrap that, maybe have jubilee instead.

It also makes it completely possible for him to now take on the likes of the sinister six which he wouldn't be able to do in a film.

The problem is now that the superhero team up and villain team up was already attempted in spidey 3 and i feel it failed so they should probably come back to this in five or six but it's worth delving into.

YOu know i'm actually completely fine with having a spiderman and his amazing friends movie.

I think it would help sort out a lot of problems with the movies at the mo like the heavy influence of MJ, Parker's turdy atitude and his child like mentality. It'll also help with his dialogue both as parker and spiderman and help show his relationships with others.

Personally i would swap firestar with rogue but have her recently absorb a large batch of pyro's powers at the beginning of the movie (putting him in a coma for a long time). Actually scrap that, maybe have jubilee instead.

It also makes it completely possible for him to now take on the likes of the sinister six which he wouldn't be able to do in a film.

The problem is now that the superhero team up and villain team up was already attempted in spidey 3 and i feel it failed so they should probably come back to this in five or six but it's worth delving into.
I like Jubilee but I would also swap Ice Man for the Human Torch since he is the only thing anyone like from the horrible FF films and probably Fox wont have the rights to that dead franchise forever.

Wow, just wow. I can only think that BobbyinNashville had some inner desire to be laughed at, and so he made this thread for that very purpose.

tbh- I don't see how the thread starter's idea is any worse than what SM3 was.

GTA3's chatterbox is my all time favourite game radio station.:cwink:

~Shal
I would have thought it would be the radio communications device used in 1987's METAL GEAR.

Because you like Metal Gear!! :bh: (Its good)

I like Jubilee but I would also swap Ice Man for the Human Torch since he is the only thing anyone like from the horrible FF films and probably Fox wont have the rights to that dead franchise forever.
human torch would be cool and would also fit into parker's world but to be honest, i've been dying to see an ice slide and this might be the only change we'll get to see it...

I'm just thinking of that glorious final swing where you see spidey and iceman and (possibly human torch) all making their individually fantastic way through new york...

it'd be glorious...

jubilee could be passed/chucked/caught between the three of them...

human torch would be cool and would also fit into parker's world but to be honest, i've been dying to see an ice slide and this might be the only change we'll get to see it...

I'm just thinking of that glorious final swing where you see spidey and iceman and (possibly human torch) all making their individually fantastic way through new york...

it'd be glorious...

jubilee could be passed/chucked/caught between the three of them...
Jubilees powers dont really compare to the rest of them, so it should just be Spiderman, Ice-Man and Torch. That would be a hit film.

Wow, just wow. I can only think that BobbyinNashville had some inner desire to be laughed at, and so he made this thread for that very purpose.
Actually, I'm laughing at the idiots who agrees with him. :o

Actually, I'm laughing at the idiots who agrees with him. :o
Visionary, I think Spiderman, the Torch and Ice-Man could make a very pleasing G movie. Imagine fire, ice and web on the screen at one time. Thats all the elements. It would delight everyone.

No team ups. Period. This is spider-man NOT the x-men or f4 for that matter.

Visionary, I think Spiderman, the Torch and Ice-Man could make a very pleasing G movie. Imagine fire, ice and web on the screen at one time. Thats all the elements. It would delight everyone.
These movies need LESS CGI not MORE.

:huh:

No team ups. Period. This is spider-man NOT the x-men or f4 for that matter.
The spiderman character at heart is one that's heavily based around his interactions with others heroes and his idea of what it actually is to be a hero...

influences from the avengers (especially captain america), the fantastic four and also from the x-men (in terms of his thoughts towards mutants even though he's a meta and their both outsiders) is what kinda makes him important.

when the very first issue of amazing spiderman has him dealing with the fantastic four, i find it hard for anyone to say 'no team ups'

they are trying their hardest to unify, cap, hulk and iron man (as well as potentially thor) into one universe with the use of guest cameos and tie-ins.

now the king of tie ins shouldn't be included?

Fair enough if you wish the state of the films to reach a level of acceptance first but forever? :confused:

is this the same spider-man you and i have been reading about?

My Nigerian brother, your talking about the comics and other mediums. I'm looking at this for what it is. Lets not even begin to talk about the legal and rights ownership that hinder possible team ups but for now, as long as spidey is a sony property, I don't want any team ups, mainly because sony can't even get spidey right, let alone lumbering another hero in the same movie to continue messing everything up. Seriously, I'm dreading the day that a light bulb flashes on in the mind of a sony exec, writer or director and decides to throw black cat into these movies.

Odin, maybe if marvel can gain back their core characters and maybe if we get trail movies which feature team ups and if sucessful, sure we can get spidey teaming up but for now, it's a definate no-no.

If Marvel can't even get their characters right, how can anyone else?

True. The sad thing is, it may turn out to be a case of trial and error.

Wow!Fire,Ice and Web!All the the elements.After all,everything is made of fire,ice and web.
Brilliant idea.

Please,close this thread.:spidey:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"