Spider-Man @ 40

I can't wait until Episode 3! Gobby Please

Thanks to those of you who have voted. A friend of mine is already geared up to play the next villain, and he will either be Kraven or Tarantula most likely. Making costumes can get costly.

However I'm fleshing out the next 3-4 episodes and I'm not sure where his character will come in and if another villain might pop up first.

:ninja:
Electro would be awesome! I can imagine the costume. Superman Beyond: I love your WWKD! You Rock!

Electro is very high on my list, as is the Goblin. Cost-wise I can produce them cheaper than say Kraven or Lizard.

like once in a while it's funny, but when you have too much then it's just immature :down

I partially disagree. Too much is bad, but in certain contexts it can be fine. Vulgarity isn't necessarily an indicator of maturity. More often then not it's a reactionary response in instances when one can't find the words to properly express themself.

A lot of overtly vulgar comedy is funny, but in regards to this vid, it should be left out for the most part. That I do agree with.

It doesn't need the f-bombs, they were actually accidental. I'm sure a few s-bombs and b-bombs will leak out here and there though.

When it comes to Profanity, maybe you could bleep it. That might add more to the films?

Why does Spider-Man @ 40 not crawl up walls?

It doesn't need the f-bombs, they were actually accidental. I'm sure a few s-bombs and b-bombs will leak out here and there though.

yeah , profanity has less of an impact if you use it too often.

for the poll i chose kingpin because hes known as this imposing figure but with age he'll be hunched over and nothins better than a senile mob boss calling the shots.

for the poll i chose kingpin because hes known as this imposing figure but with age he'll be hunched over and nothins better than a senile mob boss calling the shots.
That would be hilarous to see Kingpin @ 70. I can imagine Kingpin sitting behind his desk playing Jenga, trying to figure it out. Some mob guy comes in tries to help him out, and Kingpin is mad about it. Ha Ha, that would be funny!

Alzheimer's funny.

Unfortunately for the world it wasn't used for dramatic effect, that's just how my friends and I talk.

I suggest not watching any of the other vids in my catalog to any of you who may have a problem with language. I'm not trying to be a prick, but I figured I'd warn you all ahead of time.

As far as the 'Spider-Man @ 40' saga.. I'm holding back. However, I'll start putting a disclaimer up before hand, as I can't guarantee a G rating for the 18 and up crowd with sensitive ears.

Unfortunately for the world it wasn't used for dramatic effect, that's just how my friends and I talk.

I suggest not watching any of the other vids in my catalog to any of you who may have a problem with language. I'm not trying to be a prick, but I figured I'd warn you all ahead of time.

As far as the 'Spider-Man @ 40' saga.. I'm holding back. However, I'll start putting a disclaimer up before hand, as I can't guarantee a G rating for the 18 and up crowd with sensitive ears.

Yeah.. what's the big f--king deal? F-this! F-that! Oh no! Fanboys gotta hide in their shell! For f--ks sake it's not a Barry Manilow biopic!

Yeah.. what's the big f--king deal? F-this! F-that! Oh no! Fanboys gotta hide in their shell! For f--ks sake it's not a Barry Manilow biopic!
We need to remember that Peter Parker @ 40 is not the Naive teenager anymore. Maybe he's a little jaded and drank a little too much over the last 20 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"