Spider-Man @ 40

Alright, well those vids don't work on here and I don't know why. So **** it.

Go watch them on YouTube. :up:

Well.. I don't really know what to say. It looks as if whatever direction this series was going has now been forcibly changed. My good friend Mark, the guy who played Hulk in Episode 5 (and he was going to play Venom), just died in a motorcycle accident. So, as far as I can see, the series is being put on hold for the foreseeable future.

This is really ****ty news. What's up w/ the Doc Ock talk show you told me about?

This is really ****ty news. What's up w/ the Doc Ock talk show you told me about?

I'm working on possibly doing it. I'm also working on a Dr. Strange concept and a G.I. Joe concept. I don't want to give my ideas away on the Hype until I have something to show.

I am going in a new direction with some new projects on the docket. Instead of cranking out a mass quantity of videos this year, I'm going to really focus on the quality of what I'm putting out. I had to many generals and not enough soldiers on my past projects and I'm taking control now. :indy: :ikyn

I'm working on possibly doing it. I'm also working on a Dr. Strange concept and a G.I. Joe concept. I don't want to give my ideas away on the Hype until I have something to show.

I am going in a new direction with some new projects on the docket. Instead of cranking out a mass quantity of videos this year, I'm going to really focus on the quality of what I'm putting out. I had to many generals and not enough soldiers on my past projects and I'm taking control now. :indy: :ikyn
hmm.... a CorpusBlack Productions War Movie.... That would be interesting.

Just wanted to mention to the few that cared, a new episode is in the works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"