Sequels The Battles of Spider-Man

spideyman101

Civilian
Reaction score
In the Spider-Man movies, many battles have been fought by Spider-Man. Battles against Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus, New Goblin, Sandman and Venom

Here are a list of the battles in the trilogy and how long they are:

SPIDER-MAN
Spider-Man vs. Green Goblin - Broadway Fight (3:36)
Spider-Man vs. Green Goblin - Bridge/Abandoned House Fight (10:02)
TOTAL: 13:38

SPIDER-MAN 2.1
Spider-Man vs. Doc Ock - Bank/Buildingside Fight (4:56)
Spider-Man vs. Doc Ock - Clock Tower/Train Fight (6:09)
Spider-Man vs. Doc Ock - Peir Fight (2:00)
TOTAL: 12:65

SPIDER-MAN 3
Peter vs. New Goblin - Aerial Fight (4:16)
Spider-Man vs. Sandman - Armored Truck Fight (2:06)
Spider-Man vs. Sandman - Subway Fight (2:40)
Peter vs. Harry - Mansion Fight (2:26)
Battle Royal - Construction Battle (12:55)
TOTAL - 23:58

All I can say is, what will they do in Spider-Man 4? We know Lizard will be in it. And there's a possibility for Kraven and Carnage. And will Sandman come back?

Well, here's my personal hope for the battle situation (is subject to change :oldrazz:)

SPIDER-MAN 4
Peter vs. Lizard - Campus Fight (2:00)
Spider-Man vs. Lizard - Buildingside Fight (5:00)
Lizard vs. Kraven - Alley Fight (2:00)
Man-Spider vs. Lizard - Buildingtop Fight (1:00)
Man-Spider vs. Kraven - Buildingtop Fight (2:00)
Spider-Man vs. Kraven - Zoo Fight (2:00)
Spider-Man vs. Kraven - Kraven's Last Hunt (6:00)
Spider-Man vs. Lizard - Sewer Fight (5:00)
Spider-Man & Sandman vs. Carnage - Empire State Building Fight (3:00)
Peter vs. Carnage - Plane Fight (9:00)
TOTAL: 37:00

And maybe have Sandman die from a bite from Carnage while trying to help Spider-Man.

And have the final battle be almost directly after the Spidey,Sandman,Carnage fight... have Spidey (ripped up suit) fight Carnage aboard a flying plane, and they fight going in and out of the plane until finally Carnage falls into the jet engine and is incinerated. Shortly before Cletus is forced out of the symbiote, but he falls to his death.

How would you like the battles of Spidey 4 to be?

SPIDER-MAN
Spider-Man vs. Green Goblin - Broadway Fight (3:36)
Spider-Man vs. Green Goblin - Bridge/Abandoned House Fight (10:02)
TOTAL: 13:38

Your forgetting the fight in the burning building

Here's my hope for the situation (without times):

Spider-Man 4

Lizard vs. Spider-Man - Campus Fight

Have Lizard escape and run into Venom in an alley.

Lizard vs. Venom - Alley Fight

Have Lizard and Spider-Man fight again until Venom arrives.

Lizard vs. Spider-Man vs. Venom - Buildingtop Fight

Have Spider-Man realize he can't fight both Lizard and Venom at the same time.

Lizard vs. Spider-Man - Sewer Fight

Have Spider-Man defeat Lizard and return Dr. Connors to his human form.

Spider-Man vs. Venom - Graveyard

No offense... but why is everyone yelling about Venom coming back?

He's dead. How on earth could he possibly come back.

The black symbiote was vaporized and in the theater we saw Brock being blown up as well... heck, I even noticed his skeleton for a split second...

there's connor's remainder of the symbiote still left.

as whether or not this is an opening for a carnage/lizard in a sequel...who knows...

Yes...

but I would imagine that that would go towards a Carnage story...

Brock's dead.

Brock IS Venom...

yea Venom is toast, i doubt they would bring him back if anything they would use the piece for Carnage.

I like the fighting scenes and time i guess you put alot of thought into this :D

yeah.

in fact... while I was in the shower last night I even came up with my own version of the final fight scene at the airport with Spidey, Sandman and Carnage, and Sandman is killed by Carnage and Spidey and Carnage end up on the plane and they go thru a LONG fight...

what I was thinking was WOW!!!

If I could do CG, then I actually thought of making the fight scene myself (thought the quality would stink... but you'd get the jist of the choreography)

In fact... I think I will do that...

*goes to a CG-making tutorial* :p

No offense... but why is everyone yelling about Venom coming back?

He's dead. How on earth could he possibly come back.

The black symbiote was vaporized and in the theater we saw Brock being blown up as well... heck, I even noticed his skeleton for a split second...
IGN interview for me. At the premire, they said a guy who died in Spidey 3 would come back from the dead, or at least an unknown actor was asked to come back after his character died. I'm thinking either Norman or Eddie, and I'm hoping Eddie. It could be Ock, but why would that particular actor be in that premire? Only Topher Grace and Willaim Dafoe would make sense, as they both were in Spider-Man 3...

Da Games Elite said:
IGN interview for me. At the premire, they said a guy who died in Spidey 3 would come back from the dead, or at least an unknown actor was asked to come back after his character died. I'm thinking either Norman or Eddie, and I'm hoping Eddie. It could be Ock, but why would that particular actor be in that premire? Only Topher Grace and Willaim Dafoe would make sense, as they both were in Spider-Man 3...

Wow...

I don't understand why people keep thinking that interview is directed toward somebody from one of the first two movies. It clearly states that an actor who died in Spider-Man 3 would come back from the dead. Norman died in Spider-Man 1 and even had a funeral, and Doc Ock died in Spider-Man 2. Yes, I understand Norman was in SM3, but you have to remember that he really wasn't there, not to mention...he didn't die! Because he's already dead! From the first movie! Funeral and everything! Ock wasn't even in the movie, imagination or not, so why on earth would anybody think it's him?

Again, it's an actor who died in Spider-Man 3. There's only two guys who fit that description: Eddie and Harry. Harry saved Peter's life, made peace with him, died, and had a funeral. He never came back in the comics, so what possible reason do they have to bring him back?

Bottom line...IF an actor who died in Spider-Man 3 comes back in Spider-Man 4, it's Venom.

I could see them using Scorpion, then having the symbiote in Connor's lab turn him into the new Venom, but bringing Eddie Brock back from the dead would be ridiculous.

Here's to Lizard, Kraven, and Scorpion in the new movie, with cool battles for each.

In my outline, here's my hope for Fights:

SPIDER-MAN vs. ELECTRO (NEW YORK BANK / STREET)
PETER PARKER vs. LIZARD (CENTRAL PARK)
SPIDER-MAN vs. BLACK CAT (ROOFTOPS)
SPIDER-MAN & KRAVEN vs. LIZARD (TRAIN STATION / STREET)
SPIDER-MAN vs. ELECTRO (DAILY BUGLE OFFICES)
SPIDER-MAN vs. KRAVEN (GRAVEYARD)
SPIDER-MAN & BLACK CAT VS. LIZARD, KRAVEN, ELECTRO (CONTAINER TERMINAL)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"