Spider-Man Legends in Canada? Roughie?

SpiderX

Civilian
Reaction score
Anyone seen these suckers here yet? I haven't found them in Calgary yet. Roughie? How about Edmonton? I'm heading there this weekend, any chance I'll find them there?

Alas no, I have yet to see HML3, FFML or the SM3ML....maybe by this weekend though...never know?

Also I have not seen the two packs...but I haven't been to Wal Mart in a while.....but last time there was a WM Exclusive it xcame to Canada in TRUs....

well if you are talking about the giantman wave rough, to be fair, it was just exclusive to walmart first, then other stores were to receive it
hence why you probably found it at tru

well if you are talking about the giantman wave rough, to be fair, it was just exclusive to walmart first, then other stores were to receive it
hence why you probably found it at tru
I wouldn't say that. When it comes to exclusives and Canada formerly TRU Canada (TRU Canadian and US operations merged in TRU north ameica couple months ago) is the best getting most, and Wal-Mart Canada is the worst getting nearly none. It could be that Wal-Mart Canada passed on the Giant-Man wave and TRU Canada took it. As Wal-Mart Canada has passed on every none-main line exclusive offered to them.

no what im saying is a fact
walmart was given the wave before everyone else, with the intent to release it to trus and targets later

I'm sure it is quite factual, in the US. Cross the border the facts change.

Yeah, actually the ONLY Place I ever saw the Giant Man Wave up here was TRU, I actually recall reading somewhere that ut was a Canadian TRU Exclusive (though there were no stickers) like Black and White Billy Graham.

the fact is TRU and TRU Canada are (were) different companies, just Like Wal-Mart and Wal-Mart Canada......hell a lot of big companies like that are different in Canada....General Motors Canada, Sears Canada

I do love Canada sometimes...but for some aspects I do like the States......but yeah, Canada is very very very different than down there....and I love it.

Yeah, I have heard the quality of life and it's people are more peacefull. I might do a trip sometime...I have never been there!

Oh yeah, the quality of life here is much much better.....plus there is no class system....like Lower Class and Middle Class and stuff......well, basically there is no lower class.....

But at the same time there is no Target, K-Mart, Jack IN the Box, Carl's Jr, White Castle , Sonic........

Thats a boom......(the stores thing). But the other thing sounds nice! Thats the way it should be everywhere. And maybe we all could live in peace!

Thats a boom.....(the stores thing). But the other thing sounds nice! Thats the way it should be everywhere. And maybe we all could live in peace!

Yeah, actually the ONLY Place I ever saw the Giant Man Wave up here was TRU, I actually recall reading somewhere that ut was a Canadian TRU Exclusive (though there were no stickers) like Black and White Billy Graham.

the fact is TRU and TRU Canada are (were) different companies, just Like Wal-Mart and Wal-Mart Canada......hell a lot of big companies like that are different in Canada....General Motors Canada, Sears Canada
Well their sub-sidaries. Semi independant. For example I was recently told that Hasbro Canada has to shop around it's exclusives to the retail operations here, regardless of who agreed to release them in the US. And no one but TRU takes them with any sort of regularity. In fact a Target exclusive was just released here. The Transformer movie scouts. At the Loblaws companies stores (aka Superstore).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"