Variant Modern Armor Iron Man?

Armored Avenger

A Wizard is never late...
Reaction score
After finally getting the Modern Armor Iron Man Marvel Legends i can see that mine has much more of a silver wash than the others i have seen and the colours in general are darker. Also the Uni-Beam triangle in the center of his armor is Silver on my figure, whereas it is yellow/gold on every other figure i have seen. Thinking this might be a variant i investigated, but can find no information saying that there was a Modern Armor Iron Man variant, and i carnt find any pictures of any other Iron Man like mine.
Does any one else have a Modern Armor Iron Man like mine? Or does anyone know if there was in fact a Modern Armor variant?

There was no ML, Modern Armor Iron Man variant. Sorry dude.

So my Iron Man must have a weird paint job then. Oh well, at least its more unique.
Does anyone else have a Modern Armor Iron Man with very dark colouring, excessive silver wash and a Silver Uni-Beam triangle?

its just an error figure or a running change
no variants dude

Pictures would be nice.

Yeah, I knew nothing of any varient or running change to that fig....but I knew Cap from the same wave had a running change......so it's possible....but I doubt it

Pics?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"