No Way Home Spider-Man: No Way Home Manips & Fan Art

Figured there would be no harm in posting some NWH fan videos as well. While we wait for the real trailer to arrive (whenever that may be, let it at least come out with Black Widow), here are two fan-made ones from YouTube users Mr. Krepshus and Julian Bell that I think are exceptionally well done.

Okay that one's almost too good.

This guy is doing some pretty stellar work to. The marketing team has their work cut out for them.

Figured there would be no harm in posting some NWH fan videos as well. While we wait for the real trailer to arrive (whenever that may be, let it at least come out with Black Widow), here are two fan-made ones from YouTube users Mr. Krepshus and Julian Bell that I think are exceptionally well done.

Dude, these were sickkk

That second one especially got me :eek: :omg::db:

They should have saved the 1 is the loneliest number song for the No Way Home trailer.

Imagine "1 is the loneliest number"

And you see Doc Ock rising above Peter.

"Two can be as bad as one"

And then the camera pans out to show the rest of the 6 surrounding him.

Thought these ones were pretty cool. By SPDRMNKYXXIII.

E4BMG5GVkAAQacq

E4BMGXZVEAcGJ7J

E4BMGpgVIAYWCji

I can't get this idea out of my head now that Loki has premiered. Marvel opened Pandora's box with this one. They could literally do anything and just chalk it up to multiverse shenanigans.

Thought these ones were pretty cool. By SPDRMNKYXXIII.

E4BMG5GVkAAQacq

E4BMGXZVEAcGJ7J

E4BMGpgVIAYWCji
Honestly, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if something like this was the reason we haven't gotten a trailer for NWH yet.

Loki was supposed to be their first D+ show, and would've been out when WV aired, and not potentially holding things up with NWH marketing

The trailers showing all three Spider-Men really have me believing they can all exist in the same film and have it feel powerful & connected rather than just gimmicky. I’m personally hoping for this approach. If Holland really is down to keep playing Peter for years, we’ll have plenty of time with him down the road. Or hell, let Garfield take on Venom.

The trailers showing all three Spider-Men really have me believing they can all exist in the same film and have it feel powerful & connected rather than just gimmicky. I’m personally hoping for this approach. If Holland really is down to keep playing Peter for years, we’ll have plenty of time with him down the road. Or hell, let Garfield take on Venom.

I'd personally love for them to use Garfield for Venom and/or the SPUMC

I love Tom as Spider-man, but for some reason AG just seems like such a better fit for those movies/Venom films. Plus I think maybe Tom just seems like too young of a version right now, for it not to feel a bit weird? (idk) ha

I'd just really love for Andrew to get to keep playing PP/Spidey at least a bit longer, and he seems like a great fit for those other Sony movies

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"