Spider-Man Noir video game???

GreatPower95

Gifted Youngster
Reaction score
Ok, so since Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions I've been into the whole film Noir type thing. Which brought my attention to L.A. Noire. And now with Spider-Man Edge of Time as Spidey 2009's game does anyone think it would be a good idea to make a solely Spider-Man Noir game? Maybe with an explorable Noir New York and everything incorporating more villains and maybe other Noir characters like the X-Men and Luke Cage. I know I for one would play it. Especially if Christopher Daniel Barnes came back to voice Spidey :awesome:.

Ok, so since Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions I've been into the whole film Noir type thing. Which brought my attention to L.A. Noire. And now with Spider-Man Edge of Time as Spidey 2009's game does anyone think it would be a good idea to make a solely Spider-Man Noir game? Maybe with an explorable Noir New York and everything incorporating more villains and maybe other Noir characters like the X-Men and Luke Cage. I know I for one would play it. Especially if Christopher Daniel Barnes came back to voice Spidey :awesome:.

I wouldnt be opposed, however, they have still yet to give us a good 616 Spidey. I think they need to give us that before they give us anything else. I said the same thing before Shattered Dimensions and i still say the same thing now.

Make it better than what Edge of Time looks/sounds so far.

I wouldnt be opposed, however, they have still yet to give us a good 616 Spidey. I think they need to give us that before they give us anything else. I said the same thing before Shattered Dimensions and i still say the same thing now.

I second this

I did not like the Noir Spider-man levels...seemed too much like Arkham Asylum...right down to the giant boss/dont let him see you fight

I did not like the Noir Spider-man levels...seemed too much like Arkham Asylum...right down to the giant boss/dont let him see you fight

lets think about this though the final boss battle with The Joker was probably one of the worst parts of the Arkham Asylum. but I do get what you're saying. Hopefully, though, the SM Noir video game would be more explorable and maybe have side missions and junk...then again thats Arkham City for you...hmmmm

The only interesting thing from Spider-Man Noir in SD imo, except for CDB doing the voice, is the stealth gameplay. And that's something that classic Spider-Man should have as well at some parts in a game. So, instead of making a Spider-Man Noir game, they should implement some of the stuff from Spider-Man Noir in SD to the classic 616 Spider-Man in a game that's 100% 616.

The Noir Spider-Man villains aren't interesting enough for me to care, tbh. Neither is Noir Spider-Man himself.

Noir levels were arguably the best in SD. I thought hte stealth worked effectivly well

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"