World Spiderman 3 fake teaser

Hmmm, looks like an elaborate fake but very impressive if it is...

fanmade,but it looks really good,i like the Venom FX:up:

HAhaaaaa thats pretty friggin sick dude.....every since the first day i saw spawn i always thought of venom every time i see his transformations....hell hes pretty dam close to venom throughout the whole movie

u guys know there using a shot from aliens 2 and the spawn movie for venom right

It's fake but it is a pretty good one.

Edit: Is the sand coming from the keyhole from The Mummy?

you had to use a spawn clip?

Thanks guys,
I'll let you keep guessing. You got one correct so far.
;)

I love the first Venom shot! It looks like classic Venom.

In slow-mo.

Venom.gif

The sand coming though the key hole is from "The Mummy"

Thats pretty good though. Its creative

That's really cool :up: :up:

Also, GoldGoblin can you slow down the first shot of Venom?

Nice touch. Using Spawn to simulate Venom was a good call; I had never really noticed their similarities until now.

MaxCarnage said:
Nice touch. Using Spawn to simulate Venom was a good call; I had never really noticed their similarities until now.

LOL...I THOUGHT EVERYONE KNEW ABOUT THAT. :D :confused:

TODD MCFARLANE DID 'ASM', AND THEN 'SPIDER-MAN'. WHEN HE LEFT TO DO HIS OWN THING, THERE WAS ALOT OF CONTROVERSY AROUND HOW MUCH HIS FIRST "NEW" CHARACTER RESEMBLED VENOM SO MUCH. IRONICALLY, HE LOOKS MORE LIKE HIM IN THE MOVIE, THAN IN THE COMICS; IN THE COMICS HE HAD MORE OF A 'BATMAN' FEEL, IMO.

THWIP* said:
LOL...I THOUGHT EVERYONE KNEW ABOUT THAT. :D :confused:

TODD MCFARLANE DID 'ASM', AND THEN 'SPIDER-MAN'. WHEN HE LEFT TO DO HIS OWN THING, THERE WAS ALOT OF CONTROVERSY AROUND HOW MUCH HIS FIRST "NEW" CHARACTER RESEMBLED VENOM SO MUCH. IRONICALLY, HE LOOKS MORE LIKE HIM IN THE MOVIE, THAN IN THE COMICS; IN THE COMICS HE HAD MORE OF A 'BATMAN' FEEL, IMO.
Thanks Guys!

Yeah I think Mad Magazine did a hilarious comic strip of the Spawn movie where spawn says something like "Ahh ok I've borrowed Venoms costume, now all I need is some chains, a silly red cape..."

-wT

Pretty interesting for a fake. I actually like the edited look of the Alien at the start, nice touch adding the white eyes since the rest of the design fits Venom perfectly close up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"