Spiderman Filming In My Neighborhood? (pics inside)

blades_shades said:
dailybugle1.jpg

2003515000-BuglexxxxVan.jpg

this one's obivously fake, you can tell by looking at the Bugle strip, you can see how the red's all weird on the right side, it's been painted and not very good. you don't even see any reflection on the strip, yet you see it everywhere else on the truck.
and the white lit up part of the left side of the back of the truck looks weird too.

SanFranTodd said:
A large neighborhood of San Francisco is shut down for movie filming - I snapped these pictures on the way home (the only ones I could get - everything seems very hush-hush). What else would a Daily Bugle truck be used for ?!?!

bugle2.jpg

bugle1.jpg

id say somtins definently goin on in ur neck of the woods.

I wish they'd shoot Spider-man in my city. All we get in St. Louis is some crappy Lindsay Lohan movie.

blades_shades said:

that green goblin truck is from an 80s stephen king movie called maximum overdrive, which I remember being pretty funny and gory ....

SanFranTodd said:
A large neighborhood of San Francisco is shut down for movie filming - I snapped these pictures on the way home (the only ones I could get - everything seems very hush-hush). What else would a Daily Bugle truck be used for ?!?!

bugle2.jpg

bugle1.jpg

Those pics are old... I' ve had them on my computer since November 15 2005...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"