Spider-Man: Gifts & Curses

Ultimate Jay

Civilian
Reaction score
A little over a year ago, I posted here looking for staff for a Spider-Man virtual series I was planning to start. Well, here we are 13 months later and it's become a reality in the form of Spider-Man: Gifts & Curses, hosted by Monster Zero Productions - the web's biggest network for quality virtual series.

To sum up the show - think Spidey done Smallville-style, with influences from the Ultimate Spider-Man comics, and shows like the 4400, Kyle XY, and Heroes.

For those of you interested, the web site is up at: http://www.mzp-tv.co.uk/g&c/index.html and the discussion forums at http://monsterzero.proboards3.com/index.cgi?board=gc

Looks really cool. Your cast seems like they stepped out of an Abercrombie and Fitch catalog, but I'm not complaining.

How do I watch them or do I just read them?

Yeah, are these actual EPISODES or a script?

also is it on youtube if it is a vid...

Thanx...

Search Spider-man Gift and Curses you will find videos.

We do have videos - a mock opening credits video and a couple of promo videos - but the episodes themselves are presented in PDF/HTML script format. I wish I had the resources to actually film these. That would be great, but that's not the case. We do cast the characters, but that's more for the readers' benefit, so they can visualize the characters better.

Some Spidey characters are obviously pretty familiar, but some of ours use different takes. The Kingpin, for example, is much thinner here, and well-built. He's still involved in the same stuff, though.

Each script is 50-60 pages (the typical length of an hour-long tv show) and we have seasons, with premieres, finales, and breaks just like real shows. It's closer to a cable show, with 13 episodes per season.

The 4th episode is scheduled to be released Wednesday. Right now, the first three are available for download on the web site, along with 2 shorts that fill in the blanks between episodes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"