Endgame Spoilers - My question contains spoilers from the movie - Soul Stone

How does Cap even put the Soul Stone back? All the other stones have an exact location where they're kept, the Soul Stone just appears in the hand of the person after the sacrifice has been made.
That's a good question.

Plus how would anybody be trapped in the soul stone if there is no soul stone? If Gamora and Widows souls are in other world, doesn't that just mean they are in heaven? :p

Plus how would anybody be trapped in the soul stone if there is no soul stone? If Gamora and Widows souls are in other world, doesn't that just mean they are in heaven? :p
In comics I believe you get stuck in the Soul World. Is a World inside of the Soul stone. But maybe here in the Movies, your soul goes to heaven. Is a bit confusing.

I think the Soul World exist even if the soul stone gets destroyed. I think like the Soul stone is just the gateway.

Yeah I thought
In comics I believe you get stuck in the Soul World. Is a World inside of the Soul stone. But maybe here in the Movies, your soul goes to heaven. Is a bit confusing.

I think the Soul World exist even if the soul stone gets destroyed. I think like the Soul stone is just the gateway.
Yeah at the Infinity War I thought they were trapped in soul stone too. But it seems like they dead.....dead

How did Nat dying even give Clint the stone? He didnt kill her and even if he did, he didnt love her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"