Squirrels cause power outages in two cities

class last week was canceled on monday, the power all of a sudden went out and someone complained of a burning smell.

come back on weds, prof tells us the truth, squirrel. gave his life so i could have an extra hour and 15 minutes. he did not die in vain.

They're just rats with fluffy tails...****ing vermin.

They're just rats with fluffy tails...****ing vermin.

I was looking out the window on Sunday and saw a squirrel with a pizza crust in its mouth, looking for somewhere to bury it for winter I guess. It goes to two plastic garbage bags full of leaves...but instead of dropping it into the bag, it drops it in between the two bags and tries to cover it up with the plastic. Then runs off. Damn they're stupid. :o

I was looking out the window on Sunday and saw a squirrel with a pizza crust in its mouth, looking for somewhere to bury it for winter I guess. It goes to two plastic garbage bags full of leaves...but instead of dropping it into the bag, it drops it in between the two bags and tries to cover it up with the plastic. Then runs off. Damn they're stupid. :o

It'd be better if he got stuck in the bag and suffocated. Better yet, his screams of terror attract more of his little brood and they all get stuck. S****y little creatures.

So the true monsters of Cloverfield have been revealed? :wow:

maybe he was delivering that pizza crust.

Damn that Squirrel Girl and her horde:cmad:

i have a pic of squirrels with sabers...its funny....but yeah..some squirrels are pretty smart..just look at Foamy...he's hilarious

actually i got it caged up and teaching it how to do trick and flip people of....j/k..

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"