Stained Glass Mosaic Fan Art

This is probably some of the best fan art I have seen in all my years on the Hype.

Amazing work man. :up:

This is a Doctor Who piece I made.. It actually keeps time as a clock

These are really fantastic!! Thanks so much for sharing these! They're brilliant!

Hey guys, here is a Green Arrow Stained glass mosaic. I used a free wallpaper from graphic design junction as my inspiration. Plan on giving this one to a friend. It measure 18in by 22in. It has yet be grouted

This is another Dr Who stained glass mosaic. Just finished, but still have to grout.

Finished the face and grout for the Green Lantern!!! Taking it today to be framed

that is amazing work! i hope you post more works in progress of it as you complete it

how big is this joker piece?

This pic was taken outside with shaded sunlight right after I finished grouting. Still have to clean up the piece and rub down the mosaic with a water soluble black stain

Just finished all the glass work on my Dr Strange piece. Still have to grout the piece and add a few finishing touches. This is inspired by Steve Ditko's early work!!

I'd love to see this approach, if not this itself, to one of the movie posters, but Disney/Marvel sucks at poster design :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"