Revenge of the Fallen Stan Bush's The Touch "Rebooted"?

DarkKnight88

Avenger
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been covered.

Looks like reboots aren't just for movies anymore but songs too. The Touch has been "rebooted" for consideration in the new film.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3_EXxwDpq0[/YT]

You haven't seen nothing yet.

[YT]qJa4S9TTdBU[/YT]

god I can't wait till transformers 2 comes out and sucks big time

IF they play "The Touch," that would be kind of fun.

I doubt it, I was reading a recent interview on the band "The Galvatrons", and they were asked to be apart of the soundtrack. They declined in protest to Stan Bush's snubbing, so I guess Bush is still out.

I doubt it, I was reading a recent interview on the band "The Galvatrons", and they were asked to be apart of the soundtrack. They declined in protest to Stan Bush's snubbing, so I guess Bush is still out.

That's a shame. The Galvatrons are a pretty good band. They're obviously huge TF fans as well, which makes them even cooler. :woot:

WOW! that is lame!
its like they said '' why not update the touch..linkin park style''
I hate linkin park.
The update is bad...and the clip should be put into a rocket and shot into the heart of the sun and never spoken of again.

I always liked the original because it is fun and cheesy...but not bad cringe worthy cheesy like that was.

fail.

That would be a insult to the sun. It might explode if we did that:p

Sorry if this has been covered.

Looks like reboots aren't just for movies anymore but songs too. The Touch has been "rebooted" for consideration in the new film.

[YT]U3_EXxwDpq0[/YT]

god I can't wait till transformers 2 comes out and sucks big time

fixed your links, you DON'T put the ENTIRE URL for the youtube videos in the [YT] tags, just the stuff after the '=' ;)

Why do Hollywood people like to front load Linkin Park on the movie going public? They are like a "rock band" your 12 year old sister thinks is cool & heavy, but thinks your Lamb of God or Machine Head sounds like "a bunch of growling".

As far as 'The Touch' goes, let's keep that buried in the late 80's where it belongs.

Stan Bush needs to be rebooted...booted out the door that is.

The faux Linkin Park rapper dramatically closing his eyes and tilting his head upwards brings me to tears and laughter every time.

The song and the video is nothing more than a rancid fart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"