Stan Lee no cameo......Yet

He-Man

Sidekick
Reaction score
http://www.forbes.com/leadership/2008/02/07/heroes-villains-comics-lead-cx_mk_0206stanlee.html

Comic Book Heroes
Q&A With Stan Lee
Matthew Kirdahy, 02.07.08, 12:00 PM ET

Are we going to see more Stan Lee cameos in the Ironman and Hulk flicks?

I've already done my Ironman cameo. I think you'll get a big kick out of it when you see it. They shot The Hulk I think in Toronto and other places and I wasn't able to fly there. But they said by the end of this month or the beginning of next month, they'll try to shoot a scene or so in Los Angeles so I can do a cameo, so I'm waiting expectantly.

I was the mailman in Fantastic Four. In the first Hulk I was walking out of a building with Lou Ferrigno. We were two security guards. In the new Hulk I hope I'll do one if they shoot a couple scenes in L.A.

It would be kind of weird if he didn't do one.

http://www.forbes.com/leadership/2008/02/07/heroes-villains-comics-lead-cx_mk_0206stanlee.html

Comic Book Heroes
Q&A With Stan Lee
Matthew Kirdahy, 02.07.08, 12:00 PM ET

Are we going to see more Stan Lee cameos in the Ironman and Hulk flicks?

I've already done my Ironman cameo. I think you'll get a big kick out of it when you see it. They shot The Hulk I think in Toronto and other places and I wasn't able to fly there. But they said by the end of this month or the beginning of next month, they'll try to shoot a scene or so in Los Angeles so I can do a cameo, so I'm waiting expectantly.

I was the mailman in Fantastic Four. In the first Hulk I was walking out of a building with Lou Ferrigno. We were two security guards. In the new Hulk I hope I'll do one if they shoot a couple scenes in L.A.
He has already done his scene in the new movie. He is the owner of a pizza shop. I won't spoil it any further.

He has already done his scene in the new movie. He is the owner of a pizza shop. I won't spoil it any further.

Then if that is true then why does Stan say he hasn't yet? Plus the Q&A was posted today.

Then if that is true then why does Stan say he hasn't yet? Plus the Q&A was posted today.
Maybe the interview was from a while ago even though the site just posted it. I hope he has a cameo, it's always nice to see Stan on screen.

you seem to know alot about this movie ? so tell us when we are gonna get pics or a teaser ?

Thats old news.

Oh right.

Cheers for clearing it up EB.

Cos it seemed a bit strange to me as I remember in the last LL interview where he talked about the "lonley man" theme and he said Stan would film a cameo when they had time and that interview was during filming.

I'm believing what SHH posted on the front page, since there's at least a source.

I heard something about Kevin Feige (for anyone who doesn't know, he's the producer of the film) making a cameo.

He needs to stop making bad cameos. He's so unnecessary, especially since it's no longer a novelty at this point.

A nod to Jack Kirby would be nice this time around.

He needs to stop making bad cameos. He's so unnecessary, especially since it's no longer a novelty at this point.

Nah, I think they're kinda cool.

He is the co creator of these characters after all.

I liked his cameo in HULK 03 best.
Him and Lou as security, haha love it!

His cameo in Spider-Man was kinda crap 'cause you barely got to see him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"