Star Wars 4,5,6 v/s Indiana Jones.

BloodyWolverine

Superhero
Reaction score
Just for fun i was wondering which of George Lucas's trilogy movie series is everyone favorite. Most probably will say Star Wars 4,5,6 but i personally Think Indiana Jones is just as enjoyible. Both are phenomenal stories and it will be hard to choose one over the other.
Indiana Jones was Fords best trilogy by far in myopinion. While Star Wars is still one of the greatest science fiction trilogy to ever be made.
So which is best.

I've been an Indy fan since I was a wee lad.

Star Wars is pretty good, but it's an easy choice for me

**** what's with all these polls? this one is very very very difficult for me... oh golly.

bull **** I don't want to pick one over the other.... ok... by an extremely small degree I'll have to go with indiana... no, wait, star wars... ah why do you have to make such a torturous poll?

star wars but not by much. It wins because of Porkins' last words "I'm alrighaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh-"

Indiana jones always! cant wait for the fourth

That was really hard, so not fair. I went with Star wars.

man this is tough.

i'd have to go with Star Wars. i'm a huge sci-fi buff :up:

While the Jones films ended on a much higher note, nothing can compare to A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back.

I love both Trilogys, but I gave it to Star Wars. It was the first movie I ever seen in 1977 and I was hooked ever since. My only complaint about the Indy movies is the Temple of Doom didn't have Nazis and a religious type of artifact.

Ill give it to Indy,cause I've the originals too many times(even if they are still great)

hmm...let's see...

STAR WARS

spaceships, lasers, robots, interplanetary travel, alien cultures, fantastic designs of things that never existed before like stormtrooper armor, speeder bikes and swords made out of light, high speed space battles, colossal walking machines, riding on furry kangaroo creatures, gigantic space worms, navigating an asteroid field by the seat of your pants, the greatest, most bad-ass warrior in the galaxy who's 2 feet tall, a city in the clouds, a huge slug that chains up girls in bikinis and has his enemies digested for a thousand years...

INDIANA JONES

Archaeology, naked natives with blow guns, a rolling rock, poison darts, a bar-fight, poison dates, more archaeology, snakes, Nazis Nazis Nazis, an airplane, a truck, a horse, some terrible special effects, the most annoying woman ever, the most annoying little boy ever, monkey brains, roaches, an Indian cult, mine cars, more Nazis, a big boat, a little boat, some fire, a magic cup...

mmmm, yeah...STAR wars.:up:

well this type of question totally defines what kinda person you are....

purely based on the flight scenes in star wars i will have to give it to them...

saying this, indy would rip han solo a new one in battle and would walk right up to the emperor and ***** slap him.

:o

Odin's Lapdog said:
saying this, indy would rip han solo a new one in battle and would walk right up to the emperor and ***** slap him.
:o
Ha, the Emporer would whip out his saber and pirouette around and then Indy would shrug and shoot him.:)

the emperor stopped being bad ass when yoda force pushed him into a chair and he went face over tit.

hahahaha, most powerful man in the galaxy going face over tit into a chair, brilliant.

I thought it was when he grew buttocks on his head and started talking like he had Down's Syndrome. :confused:

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Ha, the Emporer would whip out his saber and pirouette around and then Indy would shrug and shoot him.:)
LOl! yeah i can almost see it :D

Odin's Lapdog said:
buttocks?? when was this?
Well, all right...not the full "buttocks", but an ass-crack.

emperor_sidious05.jpg

wow, i can honestly say i've never looked at him that way before...

:eek:

I can't answer that question! I am the world's biggest Harrison Ford fan! I would feel like a traitor no matter what I picked!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"