Lucas Wants Connery in Indiana Jones 4

MoviesKickAss

Civilian
Reaction score
George Lucas ("Star Wars") told Access Hollywood that he is pushing to get Sean Connery to appear in Indiana Jones 4, which Lucas executive produces.
Lucas was among those honoring Connery as he received the American Film Institute's Life Achievement Award on Thursday. "I would love him to be in the next 'Indiana Jones'... maybe I can push him into it," said Lucas. When asked if he knew whether or not Connery wanted to appear in the film, Lucas said, "I think he does." Lucas jokingly added, "We are writing him in whether he wants to do it or not." Connery played Professor Henry Jones, Indiana's (Harrison Ford) dad, in 1989's Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=14932

I hope he's still alive when they finally decides to make this damn movie...

lol I think x3's given lucas less need to hurry now that he can get his cgi guys to de-age ford and connery.

I hope we will not see IJ4, it will really suck without great script with excellent dialogues, enough action and one of the best storytelling.

And as I can see, its very hard to find very good script for movie like IJ4.

If they make Indy 4, then Connery is a must. If he declines, they can better cancel the movie.

Galactus said:
I hope he's still alive when they finally decides to make this damn movie...
I hope I'm still alive when they finally decide to make this damn movie :mad:

I read somewhere that the 4th movie might do something about Atlantis.

Connery wil bring in the crowd, Not that HArrison Ford, Steven Spielbrg, and Lucas wouldnt all those old people will go see Connery

If Sean Connery is smart, he'll stay as far away from Indiana Jones 4 as possible.

I read in my local newspaper that Sean Connery officially retired himself from acting.

So they may have to recast Henry Jones Sr.

They'd never recast, they just wouldn't add him into the script. I'm sure they'll check with Connery first.

Future Prez said:
They'd never recast, they just wouldn't add him into the script.
Which means the movie would get delayed even further. God knows it took Lucas long enough to accept the first script, if they have to write another one...

MoviesKickAss said:
It's Indiana ****ing Jones *****. he better do it or else
It's Indiana Jones about to be tarnished. No one should want to take part in tarnishing Indiana Jones, which is what this abomination of a 4th film is about to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"