The Force Awakens Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens Trailer #1 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solidus

Knights of Ren
Reaction score
Figure we better start this thread up!

This Friday, the world premiere of Star Wars Episode VII trailer will be revealed at select North America theatres.

Be one of the first to experience the trailer for Star Wars: The Force Awakens at the following Regal locations. The trailer will debut before all movies starting November 28 - November 30.

http://www.regmovies.com/Home/promotions/Star-Wars-Trailer-Debut

May the Force be with you!

I thought about starting the thread myself earlier but I'm glad you put it up.

I don't come here often so this may have been discussed already, but have we come to a conclusion on the supposed trailer gif? I assume it's fake

I don't come here often so this may have been discussed already, but have we come to a conclusion on the supposed trailer gif? I assume it's fake

I made this quick animation this morning after reading the teaser description due out later this week for The Force Awakens. Played around with mimicking CG lighting to match miniature model lighting of the original trilogy. You can view the Falcon model render better here as a still...

http://vimeo.com/112602685

This guy claims to be the original source.

They'd better announce the online release for December 1. If my willpower gives out and my first experience of this trailer is a crappy cell phone cam I'll be upset.

They'd better announce the online release for December 1. If my willpower gives out and my first experience of this trailer is a crappy cell phone cam I'll be upset.

I think that can be part of the fun. I remember years ago when the TDK trailer 2 was first released through a bootleg it was awesome. Cameras are much better now then in 07. We probably will get it officially soon after. But I always have fun with bootlegs to me it's part of the hype experience.

Since Disney wants 2 play hard ball bring on the bootleggs

Ya I'm sure they are just shaking in their boots hearing you say that.

Ya I'm sure they are just shaking in their boots hearing you say that.

Universal can show Disney a thing or two about trailer releases & not just have theaters suck up 2 them

Bad Robot ‏@bad_robot

THANKSGIVING

B3Oh-nhCIAAyW8z.jpg:large

JJ is a really good artist.

Also, of course, the hype is strong.

I blame Twitter since you gotta be creative with the 140 word limit & some things just stuck :csad:

I don't know what it is, but i've never seen you like anything and yet you post..almost everywhere. The Jurassic World teaser is your first positive thing you wrote in many moons.

I don't know what it is, but i've never seen you like anything and yet you post..almost everywhere. The Jurassic World teaser is your first positive thing you wrote in many moons.

People can have multiple interest & since you want details it seems

A) When things have been boring with some shows. How can I be positive about that ?

B) I was playing Assassins Creed Unity but the game is broken & cant be played right now. Again how can I be positive ?

C) The NFL team I root for sucked yesterday (again not many things giving me a reason 2 be positive about)

Want me 2 go on ? lol

http://www.starwars7news.com/2014/11/confirmed-the-force-awakens-trailer-set-to-debut.html

Here’s where you can see it.

State City Theatre Name

CA Irvine Edwards Irvine Spectrum 22 & IMAX
CA San Diego Edwards Mira Mesa Stadium 18 IMAX & RPX
GA Atlanta Regal Atlantic Station Stadium 18 IMAX & RPX
IL Chicago Regal City North Stadium 14 IMAX & RPX
NY New York Regal Union Square Stadium 14
PA Warrington Regal Warrington Crossing Stadium 22 & IMAX
TN Knoxville Regal Pinnacle Stadium 18 IMAX & RPX
TX Houston Edwards Houston Marq’E Stadium 23 IMAX & RPX
WA Seattle Regal Thornton Place Stadium 14 & IMAX

PA Warrington Regal Warrington Crossing Stadium 22 & IMAX

I live so close this theater! I went to see a couple movies here. Can't wait for the weekend!

People can have multiple interest & since you want details it seems

A) When things have been boring with some shows. How can I be positive about that ?

B) I was playing Assassins Creed Unity but the game is broken & cant be played right now. Again how can I be positive ?

C) The NFL team I root for sucked yesterday (again not many things giving me a reason 2 be positive about)

Want me 2 go on ? lol

First world problems?

Last edited:
It's also going to be at select AMC and Cinemark theaters not just Regal. We just don't have a list yet for the others.

there are several regals in manhattan, i'm hoping they show it at all of them. not a fan of the 14th street one. way too many people.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"