Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

I think that's probably the best answer I've heard to that question yet. Although that's not to say either console is without the other experience.

PS3 has awesome multiplayer in Resistance 2, Killzone 2, Fat Princess, soon to be Uncharted 2 and loads more...

Meanwhile 360's got great single player in Mass Effect 1 and 2, Alan Wake (again when it comes), Star Ocean: The Last Hope, Gears, Halo 3...

Yeah, they do. But they're the best at what I mention. Halo 3's campaign is meh, but the online is my favorite ever.

I think I'll hold back on getting this game, now.

That Ultimate Sith Edition seems like I should wait for it, since I haven't bought the current version.

Correct me if I'm wrong, guys, but the Ultimate Sith Edition brings the current main game along with all the DLC released, right?

I think I'll hold back on getting this game, now.

That Ultimate Sith Edition seems like I should wait for it, since I haven't bought the current version.

Correct me if I'm wrong, guys, but the Ultimate Sith Edition brings the current main game along with all the DLC released, right?

Yes, including the Tatooine DLC that is going to be released soon and the Hoth mission which is exclusive to the Ultimate Sith Edition. Amazon.com lists it for 40$ with a Nov. 3rd release date and says it includes an art book, a lithograph and comes in a collector's tin box.

Have they said anything about trading the original game for the Ultimate Sith Edition and getting some kind of discount?

Wait...there's an exclusive DLC mission only to the Sith Edition?

That sounds like a low blow from Lucas Arts.

Wait...there's an exclusive DLC mission only to the Sith Edition?

That sounds like a low blow from Lucas Arts.

Yes. The Hoth mission will be exclusive to the Ultimate Sith Edition. I'm sure they'll release it as DLC later though.

Yeah, I would expect so. This is probably just one way to try and boost sales on the Sith Edition.

Which is going for $36 on Amazon. I might pick it up there.

I'm glad I just rented the old version instead of buying it. Now I can get the game for keeps plus all the new and old DLC.

The Tatooine Mission Pack is now available on Xbox LIVE.

I'm playing through on the hardest difficulty.. and I'm on the junk-planet fighting the insane Jedi in the fake Jedi Council.

I'm sorry, but it's HARD AS HELL! I can't beat this little ****! Lol.

I finally rented this through Gamefly, and man is it not that great of a game. It's not even made very well, it's so glitchy animation wise, and there are load screens between the menus, that's just ridiculous. Jumping is awkward, and the combat just isn't very fun. The battles with the jedi masters are so stiff and annoying. Everything about this game just feels stiff.

This game is also a terrible representation of what Euphoria can do. It's barely noticeable and not used at all like it should be. Compare the way this main character moves/feels to the way Niko moves/feels in GTA, it's a world of difference.

All in all, it's a very mediocre game. Which sucks because pre-release it sounded like it would be awesome.

I finally rented this through Gamefly, and man is it not that great of a game. It's not even made very well, it's so glitchy animation wise, and there are load screens between the menus, that's just ridiculous. Jumping is awkward, and the combat just isn't very fun. The battles with the jedi masters are so stiff and annoying. Everything about this game just feels stiff.

This game is also a terrible representation of what Euphoria can do. It's barely noticeable and not used at all like it should be. Compare the way this main character moves/feels to the way Niko moves/feels in GTA, it's a world of difference.

All in all, it's a very mediocre game. Which sucks because pre-release it sounded like it would be awesome.

This was a game I was initially really hyped up for and as more and more came out about I was eventually deflated to total indifference.

I feel that way about MUA2.

Hopefully the new Sith edition doesn't have bugs.

^ You played MUA2 or you feel it will turn out that way?

I just lost interest the more I found out about the game.

Ah well, I'm still gonna get it even though we found out what's going to happen. :o

I really enjoyed this game, more from a story stand point than anything else, but yea i cant really disagree thats its not a very well made game. Still i found it quite fun my first few play throughs, but i played through it again not too long ago and i found myself thinking that the Jedi experience should be much better than this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"