STAR WARS VOICE CHANGER question

Discussion in 'Superhero Products' started by jaganar, Mar 1, 2012.

1. jaganar

jaganar ☆FACEBOOK.COM/arkhamNYC☆

saw this at toys r us last week and i was wondering Has anyone modd'd it to play from their MP3 player (i know there are a lot of tech-junkies in here so thats why im asking)

cus if so i'd like to hear how you did it .
    its a great gas mask-esque prop but being an industrial /metal music fan it would be great to have it done to use the speakers to its maximum potential dont you think ???

aka A WEARABLE boombox
    and dont look at me like that , there are more out of the box thinkers in here than i care to admit , so SOMEONE should be up to the challenge

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

[​IMG]

2. BizarroAids

Have you looked on YouTube yet to see if anyone did it on there?

I've seen those masks as well, and I kinda want one. My buddy is into tech stuff, I'll ask him, I'm sure he would know.

3. jaganar

jaganar ☆FACEBOOK.COM/arkhamNYC☆

im actually picking one up on monday , and gonna do a lil electric guide reading , if anything ill probably return it to TrU if it doesnt work .

Jagz

or if it doesnt fit my face :)