• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Step by Step o0o0o Baby gonna get to you GiIiIiRrRL!

Star Trek 1: The motion Thread
Star Trek 2: The Wraith of Immortalfire
Star Trek 3: The Search for Mee
Star Trek 4: The Voyage Mod
Star Trek 5: The Final Hyper
Star Trek 6: The Undiscovered Wilhelm
Star Trek 7: Moderations
Star Trek 8: First Banning
Star Trek 9: Insurrecthype
Star Trek 10: Nememorg

Walk the Dinosaur - Was not Was
Heh, I was such a perverted kid that I assumed that song was a bizarre double entendre about "walking" the brontosaurus (man's male member), on the floor, I imagined it to mean, getting a hand job on a dance floor. :huh:

Heh, I was such a perverted kid that I assumed that song was a bizarre double entendre about "walking" the brontosaurus (man's male member), on the floor, I imagined it to mean, getting a hand job on a dance floor. :huh:

:woot: Maybe that's what makes it a guilty pleasure Wilhelm ;)

In that vein of thought:

Boom Boom (Let's Go Back to my Room) - Paul Lekakis
Barbie Girl - Aqua

In the Still of the Night
I hear the wolf howl, honey
Sniffing around your door
I feel my heart beating heavy
Telling me I gotta have more!!!!!

*johnsykesguitarriffmimedbyadrianvandenberghwhileiheadbang*

\m/

jag

I hear the wolf howl, honey
Sniffing around your door
I feel my heart beating heavy
Telling me I gotta have more!!!!!

*johnsykesguitarriffmimedbyadrianvandenberghwhileiheadbang*

\m/

jag

Dude, I play that song at least once a week, from the wicked opening to the first Led Zeppelin Rip Off part where he goes,
"MA ma....*buh gugga BEH buh, buh gugga BEH buh*
Hahaha, I love that song.

The Mega-Embarrassment was when they "performed" it at the Mtv Music Awards that year, and first there's the Whole Lotta Love Rip-Off Part, and then the very-clearly synthesizer string part, BUT, one of those hired gun-dudes started miming like he was playing it on his guitar with a BOW.
:o X 1,000

Dude, I play that song at least once a week, from the wicked opening to the first Led Zeppelin Rip Off part where he goes,
"MA ma....*buh gugga BEH buh, buh gugga BEH buh*
Hahaha, I love that song.

The Mega-Embarrassment was when they "performed" it at the Mtv Music Awards that year, and first there's the Whole Lotta Love Rip-Off Part, and then the very-clearly synthesizer string part, BUT, one of those hired gun-dudes started miming like he was playing it on his guitar with a BOW.
:o X 1,000

:D Whitesnake is one of my all time favorite guilty pleasures. I rarely listen to the radio but sometimes I will when I'm in the shower and it's always this "classic rock" station that plays all this old Whitesnake, AC/DC, Def Leppard, Guns & Roses, etc. Love to sing along with that stuff.

jag

What is with all these old ass threads popping up? Are we in the midst of a zombie thread uprising? Is there something you aren't telling us Mods! I want answers!:cmad:

I play guitar and sing in a rock band....for me, its Ace of Base.

So many people in this thread are gone...

Aqua - "Barbie Girl" - c'mon Barbie, let's go party

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"