• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Step by Step o0o0o Baby gonna get to you GiIiIiRrRL!

Star Trek 1: The motion Thread
Star Trek 2: The Wraith of Immortalfire
Star Trek 3: The Search for Mee
Star Trek 4: The Voyage Mod
Star Trek 5: The Final Hyper
Star Trek 6: The Undiscovered Wilhelm
Star Trek 7: Moderations
Star Trek 8: First Banning
Star Trek 9: Insurrecthype
Star Trek 10: Nememorg

Walk the Dinosaur - Was not Was
Heh, I was such a perverted kid that I assumed that song was a bizarre double entendre about "walking" the brontosaurus (man's male member), on the floor, I imagined it to mean, getting a hand job on a dance floor. :huh:

Heh, I was such a perverted kid that I assumed that song was a bizarre double entendre about "walking" the brontosaurus (man's male member), on the floor, I imagined it to mean, getting a hand job on a dance floor. :huh:

:woot: Maybe that's what makes it a guilty pleasure Wilhelm ;)

In that vein of thought:

Boom Boom (Let's Go Back to my Room) - Paul Lekakis
Barbie Girl - Aqua

In the Still of the Night
I hear the wolf howl, honey
Sniffing around your door
I feel my heart beating heavy
Telling me I gotta have more!!!!!

*johnsykesguitarriffmimedbyadrianvandenberghwhileiheadbang*

\m/

jag

I hear the wolf howl, honey
Sniffing around your door
I feel my heart beating heavy
Telling me I gotta have more!!!!!

*johnsykesguitarriffmimedbyadrianvandenberghwhileiheadbang*

\m/

jag

Dude, I play that song at least once a week, from the wicked opening to the first Led Zeppelin Rip Off part where he goes,
"MA ma....*buh gugga BEH buh, buh gugga BEH buh*
Hahaha, I love that song.

The Mega-Embarrassment was when they "performed" it at the Mtv Music Awards that year, and first there's the Whole Lotta Love Rip-Off Part, and then the very-clearly synthesizer string part, BUT, one of those hired gun-dudes started miming like he was playing it on his guitar with a BOW.
:o X 1,000

Dude, I play that song at least once a week, from the wicked opening to the first Led Zeppelin Rip Off part where he goes,
"MA ma....*buh gugga BEH buh, buh gugga BEH buh*
Hahaha, I love that song.

The Mega-Embarrassment was when they "performed" it at the Mtv Music Awards that year, and first there's the Whole Lotta Love Rip-Off Part, and then the very-clearly synthesizer string part, BUT, one of those hired gun-dudes started miming like he was playing it on his guitar with a BOW.
:o X 1,000

:D Whitesnake is one of my all time favorite guilty pleasures. I rarely listen to the radio but sometimes I will when I'm in the shower and it's always this "classic rock" station that plays all this old Whitesnake, AC/DC, Def Leppard, Guns & Roses, etc. Love to sing along with that stuff.

jag

What is with all these old ass threads popping up? Are we in the midst of a zombie thread uprising? Is there something you aren't telling us Mods! I want answers!:cmad:

I play guitar and sing in a rock band....for me, its Ace of Base.

So many people in this thread are gone...

Aqua - "Barbie Girl" - c'mon Barbie, let's go party

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"